[R>Artist 2D] Paid Manga and Comics artist- your service is required

Thewave22

Jun 21, 2019
Project:
I script comics, manga, and pictures for a very specific niche in the NSFW fetish world in the CBT section, if you consider yourself open minded, this one is for you.
Im looking for more than one artist, i would need drawings every once in a while, and i hate to depend on just 1 dude who can easily leave me hanging, therefore, the more i use your service, the more likely it is i will use you again in the future.
The job is drawing according to a detailed script.
I expect affordable prices in return for a stable workflow.

Developer:
Me

Looking for:
Creative and open minded who can create Manga or comics, or just stand alone pics up to 3 characters full body. NSFW Fetish, weird something (not underage, not furry, no scat or illegal shit)

Employment Type:
Paid, per work.
a set monthly payment is an negotiable.

Work commitment:
it's a Pay Per Project, you can quit after every work, as long as it is not in the middle of it, and the best would be if i could find some 1 or 2 regulars to work with.

Preferred method of contact:
Leave Discord name and i will engage contact.

Job Description:
Manga or comics artist, to draw according to a script, the script covers most of the important things but leave some gaps that the artist must fill in himself so creativity is a must. each work is separate, will be revised until it is well done, note- im not expecting perfection at all, but key elements in the work must be made well.
Must have the skill to draw 'internal cut'/'see through' of the human body, to present internal parts in their appropriate position (no need to be a doctor, just understand what's up).
Must know how to draw a chastity cage
This is a Femdom, CBT, possible genital torture. so you need to have a bit of guts for this.

Additional comments:
Before you begin, i will send you the script for the work.
MAKE SURE YOU READ IT, i have had the worst experience with artist who accepts work, then after two weeks decide it is not for them, it is ok if you can't deal with weird stuff, just don't waste my time in such an irresponsible way, please.

If you have further questions and specifications about the fetish or the level of detail expected- please let me know.