stroker2

Apr 23, 2023
Skills:
- Manga

Preferred method of contact:
- f95zone, discord

Availability:
- full time

Please send me a message if you delete this thread, i want to know why you delete it.

Mow.Mow.Mow.

Oct 10, 2022
If you created a similar post before & it got deleted, it's probably because you didn't provide enough information or you didn't check the stickied template threads before posting - or you said something that insulted one of the snowflakes on here. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I think it would help if you provided more details, as well as adding some samples of your work to the initial post. You should probably also add some extra information on what sort of content you are willing to work on &/or link to examples of the kind of content you want to work on, etc. In other words, just provide as much information as you can.

What exactly do you mean by manga? Manga to me means comic strips that mostly consist of line art with minimal shading in tones of grey - most of them rarely seem to bother coloring in their manga/doujinshi issues; except for maybe the first few pages of the initial issue.

You also seem to have forgotten to include your Discord username & #ID. Example#0001

stroker2

Apr 23, 2023
Anyway, I think it would help if you provided more details, as well as adding some samples of your work to the initial post. You should probably also add some extra information on what sort of content you are willing to work on &/or link to examples of the kind of content you want to work on, etc. In other words, just provide as much information as you can.
I will draw something, in this manga style, because i have nothing and post it here.
What exactly do you mean by manga? Manga to me means comic strips that mostly consist of line art with minimal shading in tones of grey - most of them rarely seem to bother coloring in their manga/doujinshi issues; except for maybe the first few pages of the initial issue.
I want to draw black and white with no shading.

i would private message you my discord

Thanks for your help guys i wasnt prepared now i can understand why some post get deleted

Last edited:

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
So, if you want a writer, is it for a story you want to have written or someone who has a story written which you would then adapt into a manga? Because I have the latter.