3.90 star(s) 25 Votes
Dec 4, 2017
Try this:

1 open ver 0.1 game
2 start a new game and save
3 overwrite save game ver0.1 with your old save fron ver 0.9... (IMPORTANT must be same slot game save)

Good Luck XD
Didn't work .I start new game, save it in slot 37, overwrite this saved with my old one (file37.rpgsave) and anyway he says - Thank you for playing

Jun 27, 2017
has anyone found a solution for the problem in day 22 ? (after she wake up, her moves is too slow. she cant open the bathroom dor and change her clothes)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.10

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Somebody upload the reject Michael love (saves)
Try this ... here you have all the scenes available: (1) new dress ... (2) J blue tit fuck ... (3) in the park blowjob and unlock the afternoon (4) anal pig ... 5) pub ... 6) Club threat ... (7)Food & Sex there is no time but it is also possible on Sundays ...!

Attachments

Feb 11, 2018
I'm crazy for this game but the v.10 update hurt my emotion for this game cuz this update have nothing to play like other updates ....

Abbadon ryu sir please check it we are execpting a major update but this update is out of garbage ...

Jun 6, 2018
Try this ... here you have all the scenes available: (1) new dress ... (2) J blue tit fuck ... (3) in the park blowjob and unlock the afternoon (4) anal pig ... 5) pub ... 6) Club threat ... (7)Food & Sex there is no time but it is also possible on Sundays ...!
tyvm,, and you get her millions!! how do do this?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes