Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Remember in 0.9 notes, he said to keep your old 0.8 saves because he'll go backwards (saturday morning) for 0.10 update.
Nonsense, because if you save on Friday night and start Saturday 0.9 and 0.10 trigger. If you not save after 0.9 you will never get some scene like Anal-pig. To play all sidequest isn´t possible at all, the time is over when you finish black-night 2 and food-sex, to finish ASAP.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.10] [Abaddon] - Original Size: 1.85GB

Download Win (277MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

orillah

Feb 16, 2018
Can someone share save at the end of 0.8 or start 0.9, where manila accept the bribe failed to catch huge guy and overall a bad manila route? I somehow lost all my saves.

Medievalss

May 2, 2017
ok questions is there a walkthrough and what has better content corruption or other? im just starting game
No walkthrough.
Corruption (e.g. bribe, mason, burke, storm) witha few points in justice (e.g. by not rejecting investigation quests).
And it's a mix between winning and losing fights (e.g. for the bribe you need to win).

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
is it a bug? or guide say to go to the park to meet john doe informer, but cant leave my area, cant go up down left or right to change map, cant use police car and does not matter if i change clothes or try to sleep to next day, i cant sleep to next day btw

Reactions: catfishl

tathar.

Mar 3, 2018
sorry but not gonna play rpgm all over again for tiny update... whats the logic behind making an update for previous days anyway... and seriously does anyone really like rpgm like these kinda games? why not just make ren'py?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
3 different disclaimers and an unskippable cut scene with shrill noises to start the game off.
What could make one in the mood better than that? We will never know.

catfishl

Aug 19, 2018
is it a bug? or guide say to go to the park to meet john doe informer, but cant leave my area, cant go up down left or right to change map, cant use police car and does not matter if i change clothes or try to sleep to next day, i cant sleep to next day btw
In my game, ther is a action point at left-top of the park,it seems like a toilet

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes