Habef

Jun 27, 2017
no more content then at the moment, next patch will be thursday. in some patches there was a bug, like u just had so save it and don't worry.

Mar 21, 2019
well, you only need to let Storm abuse Manila at the first time they meet, and you keep let him do that everytime, then he'll ask Manila to the Inn. That's all.

no one here

May 15, 2017
there was no option to let him abuse her i was following a walkthrough that said let logan go and he will extort you since it is obviously fucked now and not starting again what does the game lock me out of

Mar 21, 2019
No, the first day you come to police station and report to him, not after that, well you must refuse Micheal and not accept Bribe from J Blue too.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
i want to get her as slutty as possible does missing out on storms scene ruin that ?
i have a run (screenshot posted on p 128) where i got 39 corruption (3rd tuesday morning now) by accepting michael as boyfriend (storm scenes activated), accepting j.blues offer (which leads to landlord and j.blue blackmail), hunting mason but not arrested and basically doing everything the game offers but with the red option.

Habef

Jun 27, 2017
how can i arrest mason the second time (after the side mission opens) ?
sry now i get it, instead of the two guys in the garage (first friday, part of the main mission) you just meet mason, fight him first then you get the chance to either arrest him or get blackmailed

Mar 21, 2019
If you chose to arrest Mason, you will meet 2 guys at old warehouse, if you just ignore him for a while after chase him from station, he'll escape. when Micheal ask you to come to warehouse, you will meet him again there, defeat him then chose to save the kidnapped woman, he will blackmail Manila in to sex every weekend.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes