Habef

Jun 27, 2017
Saves 1 - 15 basic ones where u get all the possible outcomes of the fight with j.blue in the shop
Saves 30 -39 end of 0.15
Saves 41- 49 end of 0.16

if u have anymore questions just ask, btw no pregnancy in my playtroughs

Reactions: lightpower

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
How to sex with PUSHER ?????
Lose against him the two times you fight in the public restroom at the beginning of the game. Near the end of the current version (0.16), you will have a scene with Pusher saying he will drug a water bottle, a sidequest will tell you to drink one in your fridge. Then you go to bed, preferably after taking some fertility pills to make sure he'll leave you a nice gift ;)

Reactions: monster778

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
It's interesting... I have gotten pretty good at recreating some of the girls from these games. I can do Jennifer from Corrupting Jennifer, Officer Chloe, Elena from Elena's Life, Astrid, and Sarah from Sarah's life, but for the life of me I cannot nail down Manila. I narrowed down the model and have her figure down, but her face is tough to recreate.

Anyway... here is my best shot so far. It's her and Officer Chloe...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
It's interesting... I have gotten pretty good at recreating some of the girls from these games. I can do Jennifer from Corrupting Jennifer, Officer Chloe, Elena from Elena's Life, Astrid, and Sarah from Sarah's life, but for the life of me I cannot nail down Manila. I narrowed down the model and have her figure down, but her face is tough to recreate.

Anyway... here is my best shot so far. It's her and Officer Chloe...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's fokin awesome

Armando100

Jun 1, 2019
Hi, I have a question. I'm at this mission when you should pay 800$ to get a red card to arrest 3 guys but this is the problem when I go there there is only a person in a car, it says arrest him, blow him, or give him a handjob. I tried everything but there are no clients anymore. I go to house and I start sleeping and there is this problem that says to me...

mattrixatp

Apr 29, 2017
have not played this version yet but it seems to me this is the end of current content maybe?... did you consider that?

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Weekly update III: work in progress

Hey, guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Saturday".
The next update will take more time to complete. Version 0.17 will probably be released in July (or end June). In any case, the $1 patrons will receive the update (0.16) in June.
Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I've created almost all renderings of the second scene
(Pregnant 100%, No Pregnant 75%, Temple of Hizaki)
- I've created some renderings of thethird scene
(Derek's club)

- I've createda short animation
- There is a new character: Mayor Kilian

I show you two renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Weekly update III: work in progress

Hey, guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Saturday".
The next update will take more time to complete. Version 0.17 will probably be released in July (or end June). In any case, the $1 patrons will receive the update (0.16) in June.
Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I've created almost all renderings of the second scene
(Pregnant 100%, No Pregnant 75%, Temple of Hizaki)
- I've created some renderings of thethird scene
(Derek's club)

- I've createda short animation
- There is a new character: Mayor Kilian

I show you two renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon
Yes she is getting it from the BBC.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes