steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Right, so apparently I need to give 20 HJ and 20 BJ but after I give the first one nobody's around. Is it really gonna take like 40 days?

shawneck

Oct 29, 2018
I really wanna see all scenes in this game, is there no way to watch them ? can someone make a video or smthing ? :))

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Where is Bennys house?

I'm on quest Benny I, I've gone home and put on the plain clothes suit and teh next step states to go to bennys house in Killian city -North.

Is Killian North, the same map area as Manila's house? I've been everywhere I can'y get anything to trigger.

*****edit - figured it out, the lieutenant tell you to go in plain clothes, but the quest tells you to go in casual jeans. I was in the plain cloths job outfit...

Last edited:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Hey, guys :)
In the next update you'll play "Saturday".
The next update will take more time to complete. Version 0.17 will probably be released in July (or end June). In any case, the $1 patrons will receive the update (0.16) in June.
Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.
- I've created some renderings of the first scene
- I've created a short animation
I show you two renderings (spoiler):

Abaddon

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
This one could by gem. I love that you:

- Are playing as cop, this is just like naughty police quest
- Can kill criminals
- There is pregnancy
- Blackmail

But I have few issues with

- Killing & fighting pople. If you let us kill someone, let us, do not cheat players out of it. It is strategic and important declension do not cheat on us here saving npc in miricle. Second repercussion for killing suspects is to weak, I can understand that in that society it is acceptable but I doubt that for exemple boss would be happy that they lost chance to interrogate criminal ( and maybe arrest whole gang thanks to testimony). Third, killing them would be much more satisfying on end or in process of them blackmailing you.

- Blackmail, I feel that it is misplacet in this corrupt system. More prone to blackmail should be law abiding (Martyr)policemen . And here it is just opposite. I'm not saying that everything is wrong, first blackmail when you taking the bribe is believable and fine but further in the line they situations are quiet off.

- Mind altering drugs, nighfall was it? If there was drug that altered memories and implanted uncontrollable need. I'm sorry but there would be no exception on gender. It will also work on men. And imagine, you have tool to wipe someone memory of them doing something, and in same time you have utmost perfect leverage on them making them do anything you want for few hours. It is pure gold, and having it widespread? It would destroy society. No one sain that produce it would sell it or share it (risking it being used against him/them) and here we have mobsters behaving like teenages selling ther soulls just to taste a boob.

In general I reallly like this game, but this few points makes it really off, plus I have to mention cow tits, cow tits...really? How somone supposed to fight with globes bigger than your head in front of you... even more in heels...?

Last edited:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is it possible to complete 'Challenge 1' yet?
I've done the fight and everything is greyed out apart from 'talk to scars' but when I click on him nothing happens.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
This version 1.6 is completely bugged and I can prove that I'm not talking bullshit look at the image I threw 2 police cars in the same place impossible to get out of the car.
In the bathroom of the park already locked the game in the entrance 2 x.
I'm with the money from the grocery guy and he never completes the mission he does not go to her house and when I go to the grocery store he only opens the option to buy and never talks.
The other previous version was perfect, I completed it overall, but in that one I even dislike the bug that exists. bandicam 2019-05-22 12-24-16-851.jpg

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
This version 1.6 is completely bugged and I can prove that I'm not talking bullshit look at the image I threw 2 police cars in the same place impossible to get out of the car.
In the bathroom of the park already locked the game in the entrance 2 x.
I'm with the money from the grocery guy and he never completes the mission he does not go to her house and when I go to the grocery store he only opens the option to buy and never talks.
The other previous version was perfect, I completed it overall, but in that one I even dislike the bug that exists. View attachment 307784
So far I've been able to save before all the places I know are bugged and the restart usually fixes them. I had an issue with an improper date display before that corrected itself as well.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Y

The next update will take more time to complete. Version 0.17 will probably be released in July (or end June). In any case, the $1 patrons will receive the update (0.16) in June.
- I've created some renderings of the first scene

Abaddon
Can't doubt on this dev he is always consistent with updates.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
I think Abaddon should hire more staff, so could bring more scene in every updates. In one day (every updates) was too little scene, almost only 1-3 sex scene. Compare to another RPG game, it's too little. If i may, i will compare to Lily of the valley and anna exciting affection.

Thanks

Reactions: lee4k4k

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
So far I've been able to save before all the places I know are bugged and the restart usually fixes them. I had an issue with an improper date display before that corrected itself as well.
--------------------------
already excludes all the old and new saves, unpacked everything again I did a clean installation I removed the game from the windows registry, and I started a new game only when it arrives in a mission that I have to go back to the police station, it happens to have this damn car in place that it has to stop and as in the figure I posted hangs the game, has a renply error also in a game content lock the screen and appears the message renply.error.image something like that.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
i need v0.15 full save
------------------

Here you have all the full versions, and it's totally free, and easy to download, just below you have a box to choose the versions at a glance.

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
--------------------------
already excludes all the old and new saves, unpacked everything again I did a clean installation I removed the game from the windows registry, and I started a new game only when it arrives in a mission that I have to go back to the police station, it happens to have this damn car in place that it has to stop and as in the figure I posted hangs the game, has a renply error also in a game content lock the screen and appears the message renply.error.image something like that.
In which mission did you have the problem of a double car?
What route are you following?

May 2, 2018

- I created all renderings of the first scene
(Pregnant, No Pregnant, Coffee Bar)

- I've created some renderings of the second scene
(Temple of Hizaki)

Abaddon

LEAVE A LIKE

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes