Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
do you know how to get scene with storm? is it possible bye killing JD
I don’t think killing JD does anything with Storm. You have to tell the Michael guy that you want to start a relationship with him. At some point, he asks you out to have a pizza dinner and Storm sees you, which starts the Storm sex scenes

Reactions: Eula25

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
I don’t think killing JD does anything with Storm. You have to tell the Michael guy that you want to start a relationship with him. At some point, he asks you out to have a pizza dinner and Storm sees you, which starts the Storm sex scenes
ohh okay thanks

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Just did a search of this thread for walkthrough and it threw up a full 6 pages of results (and who knows how many more if I'd done one for "WT" and "guide" as well, LOL. With such demand and yet only one partial write up in one post, it probably means a formal one - official or unofficial - is not going to happen anytime soon.

As such, I'd urge the dev add an unlockable scene gallery in sequential order (if we unlocked number 7 but 6 remains locked we would know that we missed one) to act as kind of signposts. RPGM's clunky save system and lack of fast skip is really not conducive for exploring content blindly.

Edit to add: Most RPGM games have galleries in the form of a "Hall of Memories" which the MC can access via activating a designated item (computer, night stand, calendar, picture frame etc.) at their residence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tumai and Dualyth

Holy_Shit21

Feb 2, 2018
I feel like most of the people here who plays this game are actually children with no brains. I am not trying to be mean or anything but have you guys ever tried the other options first before coming to ask us those stupid and silly questions more than once. Its called "Trials and Errors", hence why you should test it out beforehand. Like seriously, the question coming to this discussion is fucking silly as hell.

Last edited:

annieaskal

Jul 8, 2019
i dont know if it is ask before but i need help for sensual clothes cant seem to find it looking all over the map and the closet not giving any option. any help is a thankful.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes