Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Like the game, is there anyway to beat the three thugs? i guess there arent. i get 2 of them down but then i lose
Really? They are very easy to beat. They are so easy to beat that I had trouble not beating them. I had to just "guard" instead and it was painfully slow to lose?

Also, have you realized that you are carrying a gun? Under special in the fight menu I think (or maybe it was skills).

Reactions: Rastafoo

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Really? They are very easy to beat. They are so easy to beat that I had trouble not beating them. I had to just "guard" instead and it was painfully slow to lose?

Also, have you realized that you are carrying a gun? Under special in the fight menu I think (or maybe it was skills).
haha yes, i lost everytime, what did you do to win? just shot them? the pistol is not selectable at the beginning anyway, just the kick

Reactions: Waldo666

lolguest

May 4, 2017
Good start. Ultra rushy transformation from a cop to a cum bucket, but maybe dev was eager to show a sex scene.
It seems it will be well developed with nice art. I'm not sure yet about the story.

hopeless

Oct 29, 2017
i miss the pregnancy tag. also, how will the dev do the trick. 9 months later, or magic?... insert magic tag as well

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
It's more likely there will be some time shift or some sort of a sci-fi pills rather than magic.

Reactions: ponyguy

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
Very small but promising demo version. I like simple systems good / bad. But despite the simplicity of the choices is very interesting and will certainly have far-reaching consequences. The RPGM allows to create games with a combat system with firearms, but most RPGs, or in the magical world, or better than a baseball bat (knife ...) have nothing. Finally, RPG where you can "shoot". I will wait for the continuation.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Just some advice needed, although its likely testament to how poor my computer is. As soon as the flicker for the first battle appears, my screen blacks out and cant view anything on the game, though can hear the menu functions of the battle screen and selection. Anything I can do to rectify this? besides the obvious getting a new computer....believe me its in the works.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Holy shit, there's sex stats! Hell yeah!
Can't wait for more of this. That scene at the store was great.
Though I hope the dev adds a Give Up option if there are gonna be more loss rape scenes. It's tedious having to sit there guarding until the enemy finally decides to stop missing every damn attack.

Reactions: Ekzar

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
It just got posted yesterday and it is already abandoned? lol
Why would you post an abandoned demo?

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes