Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
I can not understand why the game must end if you have unfinished tasks.
I tried two ways but it was the same.
My opinion is that it's not worth wasting time with this game at least now when it's in that state.
If I'm wrong and there is a continuation, I will change my mind now that it's a waste of time.
If there is a solution, I will be happy to try it another one.
is a continuation

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
The solution is probably a scene/character guide. So you have a page for Burke, for example, and list all the scenes and all the triggers necessary to see the scene. Then another page for Storm, etc. Not sure how else you could do this.
Check out the game "Good Girl Gone Bad" "Walkthrough". This is done very well - similar style game with multiple paths. Something like that one would work well here.

Reactions: BetoMurilo

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
wish this one would get a renpy version
I find it amusing that even RPGM games that actually use the combat system and that use the potential outcomes of that combat to effect the story-line are still targets for requests of Ren'py conversions.

I wonder if the combat of such a Ren'py conversion would look something like the following.
XXX and you fight, do you:
1. Run away.
2. Submit to XXX.
3. Lose to XXX.
4. Overcome XXX.

JC05

Jan 24, 2019
Also what story line has you fucking Storm?
You can go with 2 different patches. Not accepting the bribe from JBlue, arrest him and when his lawyer releases him from jail, you choose to fight them. You'll then go to Storm's office and he'll start blackmailing you. The other one is to accept to be Michael's girlfriend and some days later accept to go with him to the Pizza restaurant. Storm will be there and he'll start blackmailing you the next day in his office.

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Check out the game "Good Girl Gone Bad" "Walkthrough". This is done very well - similar style game with multiple paths. Something like that one would work well here.
True that but GGGB it's renpy.. a lot easier to play with the variables and replay the events, skip text blah blah... but this one even with the speedhack rpgm it's still annoying. Who will have the enough nerves and time to make a guide/WT for this one.. the developer maybe?! He knows the game better than all of us.
Droped the game a while ago because of the numerous paths.. came here to see if there's guide and WT.. aparently still not..
It's a shame.. nice story but not a friendly gameplay.. it's not only the good or the bad points.. to start over again the game for another path.. again few more hours replay and another path again and so on.. well..
I'll wait for the completed tag.

playcoc

Oct 9, 2017
Can any one please help me with this. I can't get into the house in the temple to put on the kimono..
Every time I entered it there is a error massage.. Screenshot_20190515-182646.png

Last edited:
Reactions: littlekinc

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
You can go with 2 different patches. Not accepting the bribe from JBlue, arrest him and when his lawyer releases him from jail, you choose to fight them. You'll then go to Storm's office and he'll start blackmailing you. The other one is to accept to be Michael's girlfriend and some days later accept to go with him to the Pizza restaurant. Storm will be there and he'll start blackmailing you the next day in his office.
Thank you so much!

Also I think I read something about that pusher having your ID coming to fruition. Any idea on when that happens?

indyc

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2017
wish this one would get a renpy version if i knew how i would do it -.- game is soooo good but the damn rpg always save fuck up or somethink else all the useless elevator up shower yes no in etc stuff
I would like to see those "choices" removed even without doing a Renpy remake. I agree in daily pointless things being removed and yes those things come to mind. Doing paperwork at desk and being told to meet with X who seems to be in a different spot each time is also meh to me.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I would like to see those "choices" removed even without doing a Renpy remake. I agree in daily pointless things being removed and yes those things come to mind. Doing paperwork at desk and being told to meet with X who seems to be in a different spot each time is also meh to me.
Yep. I could totally see complete removal of the map. I wouldn't want the fight options to be explicitly win, lose, and surrender though. I could see the wins as "Fight Conservatively", the losses as "Struggle", and the surrenders as either "Surrender", or "Don't Fight."

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Doing repetitive paperwork in a game that is supposed to take me away from the daily grind of doing paperwork for a few hours of fun ...

What's wrong with this picture?

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, so after quite a bit of work, I have set things in motion where I'm in front of Storm's hotel room, having unlocked Vaginal Sex and purchased a dozen and a half fertility pills of various sizes, I'm standing there, with 91% chance of impregnation, and have replayed the scene with both anal and vaginal, and with just vaginal 3 times. Is there a mechanic where there's a delay where you find out you're pregnant, or will the game just notify me so I don't have to keep resetting it?

notforresale

Sep 23, 2018
Ok, so after quite a bit of work, I have set things in motion where I'm in front of Storm's hotel room, having unlocked Vaginal Sex and purchased a dozen and a half fertility pills of various sizes, I'm standing there, with 91% chance of impregnation, and have replayed the scene with both anal and vaginal, and with just vaginal 3 times. Is there a mechanic where there's a delay where you find out you're pregnant, or will the game just notify me so I don't have to keep resetting it?
The game notifies you when it happens. It's still random chance, but if Manila has above 50% fertility it's almost always gonna end up with a pregnancy. Just be aware that the pregnancy can only occur after the lab event, just in case you're on the first Storm event.

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes