Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Me too
I did all the Corruption-answers to Burke but after Jogging2 i dont get any new quest.

Special event in the hospital (Burke): you can activate it only if you have accepted Burke's blackmail in the park (Quest "Jogging II") and / or if you have completed the quest (Anal Pig).

Cant find this ether. I mean the next time your in hospital is before you get the 800dollar for the redcard and the Doctor tells you the good news (dont want to spoiler) and i cant find any event there.
Ok got it. Found this at changelog:
If you have taken the bribe ($5,000) of J. Blue to leave him free, you will unlock the "Anal Pig" side quest (you have to choose the red option).
tried it and now its working. J.Blue is the first guy you fight in the store. Just win the fight and then vote "arrest him".

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
You need to always play the corrupt side with Burke and after ''Jogging II'' you'll receive a new quest (''Anal Pig'')
Thanks... But I thought I had gone corruption on all Burke interactions, unless I missed the very first one on day one...

Bindass Dev

Mar 9, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.16] [Abaddon] - Original Size: 2.42GB

Download Win (278MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
All that happens when I pick the special scene option is that she slaps his hands away. Anal pig is in my completed quest log. Is that all the scene is?

JC05

Jan 24, 2019
Thank you so much!

Also I think I read something about that pusher having your ID coming to fruition. Any idea on when that happens?
The pusher will take Manila's ID after he defeats her in the first or second scene in the park bathroom, I'm not sure which. All you need to do is just surrender every time you face him in the park bathroom and 1 or 2 weeks later a new quest will appear.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The pusher will take Manila's ID after he defeats her in the first or second scene in the park bathroom, I'm not sure which. All you need to do is just surrender every time you face him in the park bathroom and 1 or 2 weeks later a new quest will appear.
Do you happen to know what date the new quest will appear, because I get the thing where he takes her ID every time and don't think I've ever got the new quest. Is it after that May 1 or whatever?

Reactions: Jack Ellis

JC05

Jan 24, 2019
Do you happen to know what date the new quest will appear, because I get the thing where he takes her ID every time and don't think I've ever got the new quest. Is it after that May 1 or whatever?
The date is Friday, 3 May. You first need to make 'Benny II' quest at midnight and after that when you come back home just drink a water bottle that it's in the fridge (If you don't have one don't worry, the pusher will put it there) then just go to bed. The scene happens right after that.

Reactions: Jack Ellis

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
It occurs after the lab event on May 2. Benny is a new character introduced that day so it's not hard to miss.
I'm sitting here without having anyone declared as Benny on Midnight about to go bounce on the old guy in the park, so unless it happens then, I must have done a previous event wrong, and will have to restart. So what events do I have to dodge to get Benny? I did see a cutscene where pusher asked for slut drug, but the name Benny didn't pop up?

3.70 star(s) 88 Votes