Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.17] [Abaddon] (2.63 gb rar pc original)

396 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I cant find the massage parlor, i've gone through every map. Can someone help me out?
I can't find it either. I also can't find Cerberus. The quest journal is rubbish. :(

Edit: found the massage parlour. It isn't in the "Shops Dirstrict" like the quest says. It is in the far west area with the market stalls. It is the building at the top next to the chinese gate.

Still can't find Cerberus though, and can't seem to install the spy camera, despite having bought one.

Edit 2: Found Cerberus too. He is only there after midnight.

Last edited:
Reactions: Capcap09

3lb4

Jan 31, 2018
I can't find it either. I also can't find Cerberus. The quest journal is rubbish. :(

Edit: found the massage parlour. It isn't in the "Shops Dirstrict" like the quest says. It is in the far west area with the market stalls. It is the building at the top next to the chinese gate.

Still can't find Cerberus though, and can't seem to install the spy camera, despite having bought one.

Edit 2: Found Cerberus too. He is only there after midnight.
Dev mentioned that spy cam quest can be completed in next update ;)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016

396 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
Can you put it on another host too? For whatever reason site is blocked for me. Mega maybe? thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: mskills

mskills

Mar 9, 2018

no mega file for this

Apr 15, 2018
Is it possible to install the spycam in this update? I went and spent a lot of cash to buy medikit to kick bullys ass and get the relic, now i have like 455 left and wonder if its worth it... Bought the spy cam last time before backtracking and couldn´t install it ... Anybody know?
Same here. I can't install the spy cam either.
Is it not implemented yet?

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017

mega pls.

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
The masseur side mission is glitched due to using different save files (I think). I did wear casual sensual and tried it once with pregnant manila (just for the heck of it) and then I could find the glowing star at the massage center and it said Manila needs to be 'not pregnant'.
So therefore, I tried it with non pregnant Manila and this time I couldn't find the glowing star in that building. I am a master grinder so I tried to enter each and every building in that game (including Killian and Trading city) but to no avail.

Edit: It could be of great help if someone could post the snapshot of massage center (just to be sure where it exactly is). The first person to do this for me for get a free f95 signature of their favorite game with their username. Larry's quite useful you see (aside from fapping loads and buckets of cum onto his computer screen)

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
The masseur side mission is glitched due to using different save files (I think). I did wear casual sensual and tried it once with pregnant manila (just for the heck of it) and then I could find the glowing star at the massage center and it said Manila needs to be 'not pregnant'.
So therefore, I tried it with non pregnant Manila and this time I couldn't find the glowing star in that building. I am a master grinder so I tried to enter each and every building in that game (including Killian and Trading city) but to no avail.

Edit: It could be of great help if someone could post the snapshot of massage center (just to be sure where it exactly is). The first person to do this for me for get a free f95 signature of their favorite game with their username. Larry's quite useful you see (aside from fapping loads and buckets of cum onto his computer screen)
Here you are! Manila has wear casual sensual clothes on! 339018

Reactions: Zaeed

Zaeed

Oct 31, 2018
Best option for CGRip is use just pick the system.json file in www/data folder + press detect + choose files + decrypt + save all or part if its too mutch files and all will run smooth
not work, received pictures are not watchable

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes