spot1000

Jun 16, 2018
not work, received pictures are not watchable
If they are not watchable its because you missing codecs to open the files ... they have .png extension but they are webp files so you need a program like Irfan View or add codecs to open webp extension pictures ... just do a google search for it

Reactions: Zaeed

Rebyc

Oct 13, 2017
i Tried this BUT the mark to enter there is not sawing
please HELP
I was there at 18:00 o'clock, in casual sensitive clothes on Saturday... Received the quest in the morning... Did you received also? Is it in the side quest list?

monster778

Jul 23, 2018
I was there at 18:00 o'clock, in casual sensitive clothes on Saturday... Received the quest in the morning... Did you received also? Is it in the side quest list?
Yes it Is in the side quest list
12:00 to 18:00 o'clock {casual sensitive clothes on Saturday}
But still not sawing to go inside, that mark to go is not there, i also try on 18:00

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
For me the massage quest won't open because manilla is pregnant somebody has saves for that " non pregnant please" on android please send

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
someone knows how the plumber's mission is activated that I did not need to search, I'm trying but mesalio mesalio the spy camera

Zaeed

Oct 31, 2018
If they are not watchable its because you missing codecs to open the files ... they have .png extension but they are webp files so you need a program like Irfan View or add codecs to open webp extension pictures ... just do a google search for it
Thanks, XnView has helped. Usually I use FastStone Image Viewer, will use XnView.

Reactions: spot1000
Apr 9, 2019
"- 1st client (secondary quest); Derek you are going this quest. It can be completed at 50%. If you killed J. Blue, there is an extra scene. " someone can share whats happens in this extra scene?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes