VN - Ren'Py - Mannequin Academy [v1.35] [Aedian Glair]

1. 5.00 star(s)

book no 00

(Tysm for upload it. I try finding everywhere for this. The game have no demo but I'm really curious)
    If you like good drama then this game is for you. I like all the love interest, and my fav are Julien and Cami. Definitely will get it once it finish and release on Steam.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

sparrow_rose

As I write this, the game is sadly unfinished, and I can only hope it gets completed. As for what's here to play, it's good. I played 4 out of the 5 romantic routes available. Nor has the most content out of the routes I played (the only route I didn't touch was Cami). I actually did Nor's route last, not expecting it to be so much more developed. I did it last because I felt it could theoretically be the most interesting, since I was like 50% expecting twincest. And my suspicions were on the money, lol. But it's actually all good, story wise. And I'm pretty sure I've figured out some of the mystery in the game's story. Anywho, this is the best game I've ever seen out of this developer, so I really hope they finish it and for the love of god not abandon it. Cause this game is good, really really good. It would be way too wasteful not to complete it, it's a masterpiece in the making.