Unity Manor [Alpha 13 Patch 1] [TirelessLurker]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
More Traitor information

Alright, so after playing a bit, I finally been able to make a traitor start getting a percentage betray stat. Once it reached 100, then a percentage starts going up. It got to about 30% before the message came up saying the traitor plagued by guilt, has broken their deal. Then the curse activated and she turned into a full maid. It was Josephine in this case. It seems guilt raises faster the higher the bond. Naturally bond raises like 0.1 when they chat if they didnt annoy each other. Which is kinda slow. The game will be over because they eventually go in alert before this can get to a decent number to accumilate high guilt. But how I achieved this, is with Josephine. Is some characters come with a bond of 5 with another (this case it was Samuel). When they are in the same room of that person as a trainee. they then get a guilt of 5. When they are turned into a full fledge maid, then it appears to have doubled and is 10. Seeing them transform into a trainee maid I think was 15. and seeing them become a full maid was 25. There was no act of them betraying (attacking the maids), or warning anyone else. Its just implied they abandoned the deal and the curse kicked in. Providing you put the curse on.

You could probably send them back undercover, but it will cost you I guess ? 20 power I think

So just some information on traitors, thats not in the manual.

Does anybody know what is corruption for? I've tried to corrupt visitors but no gain noticed so far.
Yeah, I feel like it should make it easier for them to take cursed stuff, Temping them seems to raise it too. but im really unsure how this works as its hard to judge. Its not explained once again. However I know corruption is used for making deals of them becoming traitors. And it seems you can only do it once on them, as it doesnt give the option again. So far I only try to get peoples corruption up to traitor them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uptime Lurker

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Some tips and hints I've picked up while playing the game.

Corruption - Only really useful for creating traitors. If you want it, try to focus one or two at most you want as a potential traitor. Succubus and tempting (Dont temp too much, it increases sus to maids) Are costless ways. Food and drugs start costing magic. . Iroha, Risako and Kazuto are the easiest targets to corrupt. Mao, Mark and Josephine, Samuel I think the game considers bf/gf couples and seem to start with -20 to -35 corruption. Mind you, you get one shot at it.. but you can try when they are hostile too.

Diffuser - You start with one in the beginning of the game at the Entrance. However its not really and efficient way to use it if your trying to bait people to talk to Katanshi or distracting them. Its moveable (without magic too) At the beginning of the game, I always try to have the closest maid move it to the pool. That way I can direct people to the pool or they choose to use the pool themselves and they stay under for a period of time. Dinning Hall is probably another good place for it. But you want to put it somewhere you can gain some traffic constantly. Baths not really because its splits into genders.

Taser - As they search rooms,. items might pop up and be picked up by visitors. The taser is something that Katanahi and hte maids can use too. Its also dangerous to use against you. Its an instant incapacitate. This is the must confiscating item. Katanashi usually works best at confiscating. But maids can do ok too, or when the visitor is sleeping to avoid maid concern hits.

Body Swapping - This is only useful in two ways... But for one. Never body swap with a monster girl, I think its not working correctly where the monster girl will go hostile. More harm than good for its cost. Bodyswaping between maid and vistor is not advised either with the cost it takes, but I suppose it may be used in an emergency, but even then the cost isnt worth it. The usefulness of it, is body swaping traitors with other vistors to improve their statistics. It will cause a body swapping concern of the visitor and somewhat distraction, but the traitor has taken their stats and you lowered theirs. I think traitors accept this as their fate after having agreed to the deal of being spared. The other, body swaping two visitors is just mainly for a distraction and shits and giggles, but will cause them to start searching towards mysteries.

The Mirror - I havent fully tested this, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. But its potential is to wipe the visitors mind and body. literally like resetting them as a new person with zero concerns. However sometimes it just be a body TF and the mind remains asif they just been body swapped. I think this is RNG based as I havent discovered further. Sometimes the mirror wont work and you see a mirror icon come up on the visitor stats. I am to beleive this is the countdown before the mirror can be used again on them. The mirror can be turn on and off and charged. Its description gives some idea how it works with charges. It can also work on incapacitated visitors even tho it clearly says that people need to look into the mirror (no sense right?)..... You can also adjust specific people you may want them to take after. I tend to like using the mirror to TG the males, but it doesnt always happen when its set as default random.

Arlunes and Front Yard - The Front yard seems to be the the place where people go the least. Only for exercising or leaving but they could just go to the rearyard for that too making it 50% less. Putting Arlunes you dont intend to use in the Front yard is probably the better option even tho they can hide just fine in the rearyard if you want them there instead. If you're undecided or do want to use them, always rear yard. It sees alot more traffic visitors might try to get the the shed, or come from the pool to the dinning room. Plant zombified are stupid, they come with a goal to reach Front or rear yard but get lost trying to get there Maids/Katanashi can guide plant zombies to the front or rear. Its also not shown, but they actually do scream for help when they start zombifying. Which is funny when the nearest visitor comes and asks them directly why they screamed for help only to get no response, then they leave and go back to their own concerns.
Also, sending a visitor whos infected by a seed, to the bath or pool actually does speed up the infection.. Who knew watering plants could have that effect ^_~

Master Suite - Katanashi actually gets a few good bonuses here. Not only is it the ideal place for instructing maids. Her direct transformation abilities are reduced cost. Instead of 150 for a full maid transformation, she can do it for 85 and 34 for trainee. Further, if the target is incapacitated and brought to the Master suite, its then 25 trainee and 62 Full maid. So dragging incapacitated back the master suite isnt such a bad idea to have them volunteer.

Library - You can select an option at the library where maids to recommend trap books. Trap books are the ones you create and just leave on the ground in hopes a visitor will pick it up to read. Otherwise you library maids will just try to recommend them decoy books that provide nothing useful. Alot of this is RNG based, so they still could end up with a useful book with some bad luck. Well this is from my observations, I dont see the stats.

I thought I had more, but thats all for now. Hope that gets a few people started on understanding the game.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Some more to add

Infirmary - Doesnt actually get anyone going in unless they're sick (Arlune seeds make them feel sick too) or they want to talk to a maid whos inside it. But it works like setting the food in the kitchen. You can set what medicine the Attending maid gives them by visitor setting or Infirmary setting. Another function, it actually does heal your incapacitated at a faster rate. Ive had a few fights that have been right next to the infirmary, and simply dragging your maids into the infirmary and leaving them, they are back on their feet in no time. By default, maids usually drag incapacitated to safer rooms to do first aid, but you can set to the infirmary too in their configurations if thats what you want. Much like the Library (works the same way) If the visitors are asking where the Infirmary is, you have to have a maid assigned otherwise the maids wont tell them. If you see them asking, you can just assign a maid on the same turn. Redirecting to the Infirmary also tells them where it is.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Seems has just been released, and work on the next update should have been started. An important note about updates from this dev, though: They post work-in-progress "preview versions" of their updates that should probably not be posted to the OP of this thread, since they're unstable and incomplete. People who are interested can follow the Patreon and download it for free, but having it replace the current stable version in this thread is a bad idea.

This one, however, is a bugfix patch that should be fine in the OP.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sounds like a lot of these are related to the issue where the "next turn" option would be grayed out, which I think was happening because of bee transformations getting stuck.

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
Someone would know how to change the game resolution?
I have the bad luck to not use the exact resolution of the Dev and I can't even see if the resolution can be changed in the Settings menu.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Someone would know how to change the game resolution?
I have the bad luck to not use the exact resolution of the Dev and I can't even see if the resolution can be changed in the Settings menu.
That's a tough one... You absolutely can change the resolution from the System Settings menu, from as small as 640x480 to as big as 2715x1527, and it's right at the top of the list. But if you somehow can't even get to that menu... Maybe ask the dev in the Discord if there's a keyboard shortcut to switch to fullscreen mode (which should fit on your screen regardless of resolution).

Am I correct in assuming your resolution is at 480p? Because the System Settings menu is just barely beneath the center of the screen, and I'm pretty sure the default resolution is 1080p, which is a little more than twice as tall.

Reactions: Glaoui

Glaoui

Donor
Apr 8, 2017
That's a tough one... You absolutely can change the resolution from the System Settings menu, from as small as 640x480 to as big as 2715x1527, and it's right at the top of the list. But if you somehow can't even get to that menu... Maybe ask the dev in the Discord if there's a keyboard shortcut to switch to fullscreen mode (which should fit on your screen regardless of resolution).

Am I correct in assuming your resolution is at 480p? Because the System Settings menu is just barely beneath the center of the screen, and I'm pretty sure the default resolution is 1080p, which is a little more than twice as tall.
Thank you for your answer. My resolution is 5120*1440, and I only get to see Music Volume and VSynch Enabled. I actually don't even know how the Option menu is called, I just see the top of the button. I will check the Discord. Thanks again

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes