5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
Oh, it's being read, just not by the developer, so you're not actually making suggestions here, you're wishing for what you'd like to see. Take it to the discord if you want to actually be read and considered.

- Ok

I've presided over Manors where this was tested. If you don't convert your guests, they just build up until someone snaps and you lose everything.

- I'm guessing your point is that conversion is needed so pacifying guests doesn't have much of a purpose besides providing a delay. In the long term of game development with more powerful visitors conversion may not be possible, so laying the groundwork for a manor that can consistently keep guests pacified with enough investment is what I'd like to see.

Paranoia Power says Hello.

- I honestly don't know much about paranoia, but my understanding was that it didn't decrease bonds, but rather made social activities with the person more likely to fail.

Again. Diffusers. Their Pheromone ability also only applies to their current tile.

- Diffusers don't cause bond loss. Since bonds are what cause characters to freak out about trainees, we need some way to reliably deal with that that isn't reliant on massive amounts of power usage, weak meals, or inconsistent sickness and its treatment. Its fine those things are an option, but the model I'm going with is succubi, which can absolutely take care of concerns by themselves, assuming you have enough per guest.

I went and checked, and special visitors was on the roadmap for the Extended mode, so it has crossed the developer's mind. The idea is if people escape, they'll tell people about this freaky mansion in the woods, and you'd start getting more suspicious visitors with special abilities.

- Good to know, but I don't ever let people escape. Hope we see special visitors even without them running away.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
So how do you get Contribution exactly? I'm a bit confused by this. Otherwise, OK game
At the entrance, you can call in a pick up. It will give you an icon that represents a timer when it will happen (same place guests appear) Select a unit, and press the exchange (will tell you have much it will earn) and they will set their goal to exchange and make their way to the entrance to wait. Once the timer expires, they will be taken and you get contribution.

Succubus are different, they can be done at any time and head to the ritual room to return to hell.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
We're going in again.
Manor Alpha 18 Preview 2
Windows 64-bit -
+ Succubuses now join any sex, rather than just sex including marked targets
+ Fixed a master order change not updating her card, and fixed displayed icon
+ Fixed master orders being jumbled and one not being available
+ Removed male image sets from succubus change appearance list
+ Fixed succubus proposition order setting in the orders ui
+ Visitors should no longer proposition plant zombies when horny
+ Fixed succubuses marking targets when able not marking disoriented targets
+ Characters guiding other characters should now untie the character they are guiding if that character is tied up
+ Fixed issues with succubuses changing appearance while hidden in a room with other characters
+ Fixed propositioning characters not being shooable
+ Hopefully fixed a case in which two characters heading to have sex would bash doors unintentionally (e.g. traitors and succubuses who plan on sex via certain actions)
+ Fix for possible crashes relating to the reduce concerns idle mode
+ Added witches
-> Witches can use a lot of abilities Katanashi can (e.g. transforming, empowering, etc.)
-> Added magical concern raising/lowering; when in reduce concerns mode they will be use magic first, then regular (Katanashi has this behaviour now as well)
-> Witches have power surge and power drain abilities, which raise or lower a target's stat by three; this happens at the start of a turn and affects the target during the turn they cast it in. The master also now has this ability. This ability doesn't stack, but multiple stats can be affected in one turn
-> Witches can seal items that prevent maids from carrying them, removing the restriction at a high power cost
-> Witches can teleport targets to other rooms in the manor
-> Witches use the average of their magic and combat stats to fight

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I played preview 1, but found Katanashi setting to instruct, never worked.. It looks like its fixed in this preview patch notes. But I also encountered my save file became broken where I couldnt load it without errors coming up. So could only play 1 playthrough without saves. Which I went back and played version 17 anyway because of these problems. Did save file loading get fixed ?

Witches huh... interesting.
Also nice to see Succubus's can mark now after sex with a visitor. Dev worked fast :3.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Yeah preview 2, my save just broke into the 2nd day.. Unable to load. Comes up with lines of errors. I advance to the next turn.. Try to save and load. Same thing. So soon as I close the game or accidently go to the menu , my current match is gone.

I cant copy paste it, but its rather pointless for here and wont let me anyway.. But theres a common repeating word. NewtoNsoft thats in almost every line.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Yeah preview 2, my save just broke into the 2nd day.. Unable to load. Comes up with lines of errors. I advance to the next turn.. Try to save and load. Same thing. So soon as I close the game or accidently go to the menu , my current match is gone.

I cant copy paste it, but its rather pointless for here and wont let me anyway.. But theres a common repeating word. NewtoNsoft thats in almost every line.
If you want, I can take your log and save files and report them to the Dev.
Log files are stored in C:\Users\(Yourusernamehere)\AppData\LocalLow\TirelessLurker\Manor.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Wont allow me to upload log files.. But heres a screenshot at least and a save file. This is for Preview 2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My computer crashed last night which hasnt happened for a long time I can remember, So I did loose my current game >< But I can fall back on version 17.

-> Witches use the average of their magic and combat stats to fight
oh and I over looked this, but this was going to be my idea for the Kitsune. A monster using magic power rather than its strength to fight., But after our recent discussion, kinda figured adding monsters girls would be more hassle than its worth. Seeing as he would need to code in abilities/mechanics and for them. Plus the TF imagery . And unique stat mechanics was probably not want the dev would want to work on right now.
I do think its nice hes doing that for something like a witch. Even half and half. Just wanted to say that for what its worth.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
And again! For real this time.
Manor Alpha 18
Windows 64-bit -
Linux -
Mac -
+ Fixed witch order options always showing
+ Fixed witch idle order details not showing and not setting the correct icon
+ Fixed default witch order not being applied
+ Fixed magical concern change failures showing a value change and logging a success message
+ Fixed witches and Katanashi attempting to magically reduce concerns on visitors when doing so is not possible (during the cooldown)
+ Fixed drag actions (and possibly others) still showing action arrows relating to the drag when an overriding player order has been issued
+ Fixed some weirdness with the exit stasis action
+ Fixed highlighting in the event log
+ Fixed action line player order offsets not scaling according to the size of the card performing the action (would be beyond card edge in crowded rooms)
+ Fixed order ui changes not triggering ai reruns
+ Fixed ritual room having unintentionally high mess growth due to it having two room connections
+ Possibly fixed a case where answers from a maid/Katanashi about a character's location were untrusted, leading to asking more maids about the location
+ Fixed witches being unable to carry out form changes
+ Fixed traitor concerns not being setup correctly when a character who is distracted (e.g. having sex) accepts a deal
+ Fixed a save loading issue affecting visitor concerns about toggleable items

grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Manor-A18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Minor bugfix. Dare I say, game's become somewhat stable now...
Manor Alpha 18 Patch 1
Windows 64-bit -
Linux -
Mac -
+ Fixed a save corruption issue
+ Fixed broken parts of witch order displaying
+ Hopefully fixed characters guiding plant zombies sometimes not recognising that a plant zombie is heading into their current room
+ Hopefully fixed movements of sneaking characters not being predicted in various contexts (e.g. give item to); this may have side effects
+ Visitors who are very very concerned about something (including e.g. horniness) will now not worry about their clothing

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Did turned maids loose the ability to call friends this last update ? Only seeing it on Arlunes, Succubus and Traitors.

Think I figured out what it was. They loose a the bility to call friends with the maid memory loss option. Guessing they added that ths patch

Edit2*
Wierd bug, my witch lost a fight, got knocked out, the portrait turned into a male visitor and the game locked. Turn phase froze.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Another busted save.
Its an auto save, basically a few turns from this, the game locked up during the turn phase. Obviously went back to the autosave to load the game again an seen it was busted.

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Did turned maids loose the ability to call friends this last update ? Only seeing it on Arlunes, Succubus and Traitors.

Think I figured out what it was. They loose a the bility to call friends with the maid memory loss option. Guessing they added that ths patch

Edit2*
Wierd bug, my witch lost a fight, got knocked out, the portrait turned into a male visitor and the game locked. Turn phase froze.
Screenshots are requested for this sort of thing, as well as logs for crashes. Helps determine why this particular interaction happened, since I've had maids lose fights before and the game didn't crash.
Another busted save.
Its an auto save, basically a few turns from this, the game locked up during the turn phase. Obviously went back to the autosave to load the game again an seen it was busted.
I don't see anything obviously wrong in the manor, besides the fact everything is busted.
...I dunno.

Last edited:

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Screenshots are requested for this sort of thing, as well as logs for crashes. Helps determine why this particular interaction happened, since I've had maids lose fights before and the game didn't crash.
Thats fine. I thought it might help. Probably should of took one. Thought describing it may help replicate it. But it was a witch loosing a fight. Was just trying out a witch to get an idea of what she does and how she plays.. Lucky enough to get a visitor come in with 14 stre and 14 magic. Looked like prime witch stats. 11, 14, 7, 14. not bad.

Last edited:

Gadriel

Dec 15, 2017
Thats fine. I thought it might help. Probably should of took one. Thought describing it may help replicate it. But it was a witch loosing a fight. Was just trying out a witch to get an idea of what she does and how she plays.. Lucky enough to get a visitor come in with 14 stre and 14 magic. Looked like prime witch stats. 11, 14, 7, 14. not bad.
Right, Witches, I've had a witch lose a fight before, that's what I meant.
Did she lose to a visitor that knew how to Rescue Maids, and transforming her back broke the game?
Did she lose to a Beegirl, which somehow caused problems?
It's not simply 'if a witch loses a fight, she transforms back for some reason and this softlocks' because witches have lost fights without softlocking the game or transforming, so something special about your interaction caused the softlock.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes