EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.jpg

Overview:
When a cheating father of two is kicked out of the house, his dog Rex becomes determined to take his place as the man of the house. As Rex endeavors to claim his rightful role as the undisputed Alpha he soon finds himself facing many challenges. Will he overcome the, frankly, unfair stigma of being a dog and claim the three women of the house for himself? Build a harem of sexy, dog loving women? Or forever be relegated to the role of a sexually frustrated pet? The choice is yours in this evolving, pet-friendly VN.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-13
Release Date: 2021-11-13
Developer: AdultKing
Censored: No
Version: Episode 1 Full Standalone
Language: English
Other Games: King's Tales
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

jessicamonicarexfirsttime17.jpg 1521230_zoeyhomealone12.jpg 1521229_partytime20.jpg 1521228_monicaidea36.jpg 1521226_jessicamonicameetup15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AdultKing

Game Developer
May 29, 2017
Please tell me, that during its 3-days-creation-time the creator actually looked up how a dog's red rocket looks like as well as how knotting works.
Believe me I know how it works in real life I will change it a bit to make it more of a tease for a girl.
Dogs only get hard when penetrating not because they are horny and knotting will be fun :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Please tell me, that during its 3-days-creation-time the creator actually looked up how a dog's red rocket looks like as well as how knotting works.
Hopefully he got a new model from the ones in his comic, those left a lot to be desired.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
4.20 star(s) 49 Votes