Daz Manually Adding Assets to DAZ Studio

SunnyBee

Nov 20, 2020
Not exactly sure how to phrase this properly, but I will just get into it.

I usually buy my Daz3D assets, but because of never ending COVID where I live, I am short on money. I decided to download from here then purchase later, but some of the downloads here are confusing. I watched several videos and they all said to just place the files in "My Daz 3D Library". Yet, some of the zips seem to be set up strangely, and I can't find where to place them on a new installation of Daz on my new computer. Here's what I mean:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the left you see the path and what I have on a fresh install so far (haven't downloaded all my purchased assets yet since I am trying to figure this issue out), and on the right you see an example of what I am talking about. On the initial zip, there seems to be 1 more zip inside it, and opening it up 1 more time you get:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So where the heck am I supposed to place these contents so I can use them? Daz usually installs it all for me automatically, but manually doing it is just confusing. Can someone give me a visual example just to avoid any possible language barriers? Thank you so much! ^^

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
You'll get used to it :LOL: (only 'data' and 'runtime' folders are truely critical)
They have to split files to keep genesis framework consistency, it's a curse and a blessing at the same time.

SunnyBee

Nov 20, 2020
You'll get used to it :LOL: (only 'data' and 'runtime' folders are truely critical)
They have to split files to keep genesis framework consistency, it's a curse and a blessing at the same time.
I honestly hope I don't get used to it though haha. I like to support the creators so I usually buy. Just really tough time put me in bad place. Thank you for the help though =)