Tool Many tabs solution for firefox.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Obviously use at your own risk (since they are thrid party)

Anyway, I recently decided to try and cleanup my nearly 2 thousand tabs of duplicates etc.

And these two firefox entensions came in handy (fuck chrome):

foxytab: this has a bit of functionality to it but I purely used it to sort the tabs alphanumerically, I did it via tab name but is best to do it by url since that ignores the engine and stuff on the tab naming.

while foxy tab can yeet duplicates the 2nd extension sidebery really is useful:

first off the way it reloads tabs, it doesn't try to power reload all of them at once, it does a couple at a time, although i reccomend you do a few then close and reopen firefox so the tabs are then unloaded again. anyway once they are reloaded and duplicate tabs now share the exact same url and game version, you can yeet duplicate tabs via the default cache of tabs (you can create multiple and has a bunch of very useful functionality but is not needed and I will explain why at the end). also it has a nice sidebar layout where it lists all the tabs vertically, so you can read their names easily. it also has an undo function which is handy.

Now that you have organised your tabs, go ahead and download em and never use browser for f95 again.... why?
well in my process to pos this thread i found a pinned thread that is basically an application for f95 updates and such to organise files, aka does what I did with tabs but with files.... much more useful and tidy cleaning than the tab thing because it doesn't help at all with files, so use that instead.

also I will not be linking extensions you can just search them. don't want to accidentally break any rules. Hope this helps, and happy fapping.