Soooo...will the thread be updated ?
Its been 2 years now and theres been a lot of new stuff :HideThePain:

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Soooo...will the thread be updated ?
Its been 2 years now and theres been a lot of new stuff :HideThePain:
It's been 2 years now? Deym. And that was actually me who made the last comment a year ago. lol

Last edited:

johnmeisters

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks for sharing this, some of these are really great. An update would be nice as well, but I'm pleased with what's available so far as it's currently new to me ^^

MenmaYu

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
mHm... It seems that a dollar is all you need to get manyakis' . In addition, he and his pal has been working on a new project since this January.

Deleted member 2793868

Donor
Aug 31, 2020
mHm... It seems that a dollar is all you need to get manyakis' . In addition, he and his pal has been working on a new project since this January.
Absolutely! If anyone wants, I can pay a buck for the entire collection to date. Someone gotta tell me how to upload it though.

MenmaYu

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Absolutely! If anyone wants, I can pay a buck for the entire collection to date. Someone gotta tell me how to upload it though.
quite easy actually, just go to and create an account, then you can now upload the files you wanna upload. best way to do this is to compress your file. You can then quote this thread's creator for the link of the uploaded files. Cheers! ;)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote