Unity - Completed - MAOUISHO: La Dolce Vita with Another World's Demon Lord [Final] [Bowsaba G]

1. 3.00 star(s)

dunnodoncare

I tried this because of the VN tag, for an hour and change. At that point (day 5), this turned to a more wordy than usual "cohabitation game". Nothing against that type of game, but it's not what I'm looking for right now.

Here's what I gathered: Art style needs work (it's a 2023 release); Translation is fine (more issues than expected, though); Protagonist doesn't talk much (good title for self-insertion); Enough options; Reverse isekai (sort of) is nice; You can't save freely; There are bugs that can stop the game; There are interface problems (spend AP by accident); V.A is OK (I like it on difference factor); Lots of pure love; I watched 6 H-scenes (all vanilla) they were adequate.

The real reason to read/play this: "Men are simple creatures". This Heroine is VERY nice (seal of approval type of nice). Nice enough to make you feel fuzzy inside, and start thinking wholesome thoughts. I'm not gonna give this a score, it's not for me, but I can see this title making some people happy. Recommended to destroy a bit of the everyday accumulated cynicism.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

LightshowJones

Slow burn and the gameplay gets grindy at times, but it's more wholesome cohabitation vanilla happy dream fuel good good with great art and full voice acting. Translation is also pretty decent, though there are minor mistakes at times.