Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-08-29] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Dec 10, 2022
Holy fuck, I always wished Maplestar would make the sex scenes go "longer, rougher and wilder" because I felt like most of them were kinda "short, softcore and vanilla-y", and boy this one did NOT disappoint. Gonna sub to his Patreon next month for this development

Reactions: Kri$Are$

Kri$Are$

May 5, 2024
Here yall go fellas...

View attachment 3978991

The Jujutsu Kaisen Sequel... IS FINISHED!!!

4 minutes of Itadori and Nobara banging + something... special...at the end...?

I'm so glad this project is done, thank you everyone for being so patient on this one!

Put a lot of effort and care into it, redid sequences to improve things, added extra details and shading while I waited for files, etc etc.

I feel like I was able to add a satisfying amount of passion and intimacy to this one, something I've hope for more of in the past with projects. Was a great learning experience. Absolutely adore these characters and really fell in love Nobara and Yuji.

I reallyyyyyyyyyy hope you guys like it. Glad I was able to finish off my full idea from the first part.

+Huge thanks to Sukuna for recording this passionate night so we can all view it together.

Next animation release will be Shield Hero! I'll do my very best to have it out by the end of September, if things aren't heading that way though, I'll let you guys know.

Also, the comic illustrations are still being worked on as well, they'll probably be a bit late, but I'll post them as soon as I can.
I'll be updating more for sure.

Thanks everyone!!!

l PX l WU
Finally :) It was worth the wait ❤

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Hi guys!

Only upscaled the whole collections up to 4K:
Pixeldrain

Upscaled and Interpolated (as much as it could be done with low frame animation, and in this case there could be some minor artifacts, idk why, but with Maplestar`s videos interpolating, sometimes, works worse than with others authors that have a similar animation style)
Pixeldrain

Compilations (only for Purah Surprise for now, but I guess when he releases JJK part 2 it also could be done like that)
Pixeldrain
does the original resolution only less than 50MB?

Reactions: Kri$Are$

tylex

Feb 29, 2024
Ngl it scared me a little bit lmao, i almost thought he had swaped with Yuji to bang Nobara. Thankfully Maple actually watches jjk bcs that would’ve been so out of character since he would never betray his brother
I don't watch or read JJK. Does the clap guy have teleport powers? Does the main guy also have teleport powers which is why the girl casually mentions he came back out of thin air like its something the guy normally does?

Dbbballs

Sep 30, 2022
Are there similar artists like this one? I think the 2D style is way better than the stupid generic 3d ones

brownbear1899

Nov 21, 2021
Yeah uummm sorry for asking this, but, theres an animator similar tu maplestar called totonito, does anyone has the new file of drive for his animations??
Coming back to this post, does anyone have Totonito's videos or access to them? They recently made a Nami x Strawhats one that looks really good. As well as a Yor x Loid video.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes