Collection GIF Video Maplestar collection [2024-08-29] [Maplestar]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Swyzen

Apr 2, 2024
Coming back to this post, does anyone have Totonito's videos or access to them? They recently made a Nami x Strawhats one that looks really good. As well as a Yor x Loid video.
Dude, can you leave the resources you get his videos from? Or is there a thread here?

Dec 10, 2022
is this true?

Top Text:
"When they use another artist's work as meme bait for upcoming Maplestar videos"

Bottom Left Image (Fairly OddParents character):
Fans: "I can't wait to see Yuki and Darkness videos"

Bottom Right Image (Another Fairly OddParents character):
Keihh1: "But I'm not Maplestar!!"

Keihh1 is another great artist like Maplestar who knows best that the best way to draw in viewers, is to draw anime characters in authentic, faithful 2d style accurately to their original versions. Imagine if he also animated those artworks like Maplestar and hired voice actors/ actresses though. GOAT stuffs right there.

Swyzen

Apr 2, 2024
Top Text:
"When they use another artist's work as meme bait for upcoming Maplestar videos"

Bottom Left Image (Fairly OddParents character):
Fans: "I can't wait to see Yuki and Darkness videos"

Bottom Right Image (Another Fairly OddParents character):
Keihh1: "But I'm not Maplestar!!"

Keihh1 is another great artist like Maplestar who knows best that the best way to draw in viewers, is to draw anime characters in authentic, faithful 2d style accurately to their original versions. Imagine if he also animated those artworks like Maplestar and hired voice actors/ actresses though. GOAT stuffs right there.
Bro, where can I find his work? My T is blocked

Wanker Jester

Mar 2, 2018
I don't think so. I haven't seen any thread of an artist here that has only image (No Animation) on their project/work . If you want similar artist, check out kevcrexx or aroon.

aww... but thanks anyway, for the advice!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes