• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video MARAMW Collection [2022-10-23] [MARAMW]

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
Never thought that the name of the song is "Something" ... :FacePalm:
I'm actually curious. Are the songs played in these R18 MMD videos like songs played in strip clubs or just regular East Asian songs with sexy/seductive lyrics?

Because I've reached a point with watching MMD videos that every time I hear Lady Gaga's Poker Face playing on the radio, I can't help but remember that one particular MMD sex video which featured that song playing in the background. Not a great mental image to have when you're driving on the highway that's for sure.

Reactions: luewh

ko!2eponk

Oct 16, 2022
Never thought that the name of the song is "Something" ... :FacePalm:
yeah i can absolutely confirm that have a meaningful/translatable word/sentence as a song name is not normal for asian song. here is a list of normal asian songs names: oh, gee, BAAM, DUN DUN, DDD, Bingle Bangle, SeSeSe, Snapping, Din Don Dan, DUMB DUMB, WA DA DA, POP!, Whoo, Cha Cha, MMook JJi BBa, BOP BOP!, Dumhdurum, DUMDi DUMDi, Hmph!, bboom bboom, Booo!, A.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: luewh

luewh

May 1, 2020
I'm actually curious. Are the songs played in these R18 MMD videos like songs played in strip clubs or just regular East Asian songs with sexy/seductive lyrics?

Because I've reached a point with watching MMD videos that every time I hear Lady Gaga's Poker Face playing on the radio, I can't help but remember that one particular MMD sex video which featured that song playing in the background. Not a great mental image to have when you're driving on the highway that's for sure.
I'm not an expert of MMD, I would say it's the type of song just made to dance on it or to make you a sexy bitch, and this type of song is very commun in k-pop.

Played at strip clubs ? Hummmm... You need an expert to answer it.

Sexy/seductive lyrics ? I don't think the lyrics are the component that attracts people. It's like hentai, no one is there for words, we watch it for the visual! for the sound! for the feeling!!! It's not the "Oh boy you got me walking side to side" that makes you ejaculate, it's Riana's ass. The main reason this type of song are often used in MMD is because they provide seductive dance movement .

Call2Ur

Dec 29, 2021
I'm not an expert of MMD, I would say it's the type of song just made to dance on it or to make you a sexy bitch, and this type of song is very commun in k-pop.

Played at strip clubs ? Hummmm... You need an expert to answer it.

Sexy/seductive lyrics ? I don't think the lyrics are the component that attracts people. It's like hentai, no one is there for words, we watch it for the visual! for the sound! for the feeling!!! It's not the "Oh boy you got me walking side to side" that makes you ejaculate, it's Riana's ass. The main reason this type of song are often used in MMD is because they provide seductive dance movement .
Now I can see the appeal of R18 MMD videos that feature stripping but no sex.
I just wish we had more creators that make videos which incorporate sex scene in between the dances like qrh or 9wjy9.