wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Clipboard01.jpg

Overview:

Marie is a normal woman like so many others, she is not shy or obsessed with sex.
She works, earns a good salary and has as collaborator her best friend,she's a little crazy but nice. Her husband has been in prison for two years for embezzlement,It will be released in 6 months.
She must repay the sum all alone the time that her husband returns. To save to pay a rent, his childhood friend hosted him. He was his first love,they are very accomplice, no secrets nor taboo. Today, he prefers the love of men than that of women. The situation is not ordinary but everything goes well, until Marie says a joking words.​

Updated: 24-May-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Chapter 4 Part 2
Language: English
Sequel:
Other games: - - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Thanks @RWaites
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

AADPantyjob11.png ABE00101.png CCH00.png CCR6.png qv5c33gqratw.jpg 502afgsaqw9r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I cant even download, low speed so much with others provaiders. Can someone upload to MEGA or Google pls? :) Thanks

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Damn, sounds like a bit of a roller coaster. Husband now fucks dudes and she has to repay his embezzlement?

Also, Nopy is giving a 404 and Tecknik gives a network error.
Mhhh they work for me..

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
Is english a second language for this developer or thread creator?

I don't want to be a grammar nazi, but the overview is making my eyes bleed.

Edit - It also makes me wonder about the in game text, anyone know how good/bad it is?

Morphuret

Jul 28, 2017
Damn, sounds like a bit of a roller coaster. Husband now fucks dudes and she has to repay his embezzlement?
I think you have it wrong... this is how it makes sense to me:

"... Her husband has been in prison for two years for embezzlement and he will be released in 6 months.
She must repay the sum all alone by the time that her husband returns. To save to pay a rent, her childhood friend hosted her. He was her first love,they are very accomplice, no secrets nor taboo. Today, he prefers the love of men instead of women. The situation is not ordinary but everything goes well, until Marie says a joking words."

English is definitely not the author's first language

Reactions: oszapo25 and wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I think you have it wrong... this is how it makes sense to me:

"... Her husband has been in prison for two years for embezzlement and he will be released in 6 months.
She must repay the sum all alone by the time that her husband returns. To save to pay a rent, her childhood friend hosted her. He was her first love,they are very accomplice, no secrets nor taboo. Today, he prefers the love of men instead of women. The situation is not ordinary but everything goes well, until Marie says a joking words."

English is definitely not the author's first language
LOL I'm so used at the shitty English that i didn't notice it. Yes all the pronouns are wrong. You are right.

Reactions: oszapo25

othello

May 30, 2017
D/l is okay on VOID but the game needs some work to say the least. The MC gives her friend a handjob, then you can run around in the house but not leave it, that's all.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017

Edit - It also makes me wonder about the in game text, anyone know how good/bad it is?
I think second might be generous, third or fourth language. That's painful to read.

Reactions: oszapo25

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016

:coldsweat: My English is terrible, but the overview has been taken directly from patreon. This time is not my fault.

Reactions: Gavote and Cyan

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
So,
D/l is okay on VOID but the game needs some work to say the least. The MC gives her friend a handjob, then you can run around in the house but not leave it, that's all.
according to his patreon, 1.2.3 means 1 as version, 2 as number of playable days, 3 as scenes in the game.

Creative way to try and get around the "I'm releasing another 0.0.1 game on patreon and want all the money before I've actually proven I'm worth a damn" problem.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
i couldn't make it past the 5 minute mark. i was laughing to hard at the horrible english grammar. it's on par if not worse than google translate

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes