Identify Mario is Missing/Bowsers Castle

DogX

May 2, 2019
im looking for an old flash game that is named "mario is missing or "bowsers castle".
its a game from playshapes and, if i remember right, its never finished.
you are mario and can go through different rooms and have to find objects to interact with characters like crystal or lola bunny.
did anyone have this game?

DogX

May 2, 2019
nope.
its like the real "mario is missing" from nintendo where you search through this castle thingy.
theire are several sex scenes including krystal and lola get ass fucked and a lot of unfinished stuff.
but thx for your reply .

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Thicc
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I had a quick Google for this and the only thing I can find is Mario is Missing 1 & 2.
Do you have any idea on the art style or rough release year?
Any sites that may have had it at some point?

Petermax

Nov 13, 2022
I think the name of the game is Legend of Krystal. I remember something like this myself but LOK is a flash game.

DogX

May 2, 2019
all i remember is, that it was build by playshapes and theire are a lot of different versions around with some pretty good stuff.

Phaseus

Jan 18, 2019
I remember the game you're talking about. Let me see if I can find it, but more than likely it was removed after Peach's Untold Tale got released, since many of the assets and animations were copied over.

Edit: I think this is it -

Site is super slow, but the game was removed from Newgrounds after the Flash purge.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Artix0 and DogX

DogX

May 2, 2019
yes, thats it! thx a lot! =)
but this is not the version im searching for. this version is very shortend -_-

Last edited:
Reactions: Phaseus