bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Will do, boss
There are no plans for NTR
Then you might want to explain this then:
Multiple Penetration
And ripping the scenes doesn't make things look much better, although looks to be clones? either way still not content people who are into harem/incest want to see. like clones are just sharing/swinging with an extra excuse :HideThePain::
1725677049001.png
1725677088768.png

p.s. I don't know the context because I ripped the assets, I ain't trusting a "Multiple Penetration" tag when there's no "Sex toys" tag... and it was a wise decision cause there is sharing content.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Hey Bob (well other bob :S ) Might I suggest adding these images to preview so people know what they're getting themselves into (both since pretty sure it's a clone or something, so the first is required for that context):
35.png 1725677804992.png

Jonxd321

XD
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Then you might want to explain this then:

And ripping the scenes doesn't make things look much better, although looks to be clones? either way still not content people who are into harem/incest want to see. like clones are just sharing/swinging with an extra excuse :HideThePain::
View attachment 4008482
View attachment 4008483

p.s. I don't know the context because I ripped the assets, I ain't trusting a "Multiple Penetration" tag when there's no "Sex toys" tag... and it was a wise decision cause there is sharing content.
Clones aren't really classified as NTR, I mean the protagonist is in control of it. NTR isn't as simple as "sharing", but even if it was I don't believe sharing with yourself counts.
Thank you for your feedback though, I'd never thought about it if you didn't mention it

Soulpuppet

Sep 10, 2020
I always find it odd when incest harem games add a "clone" in the game so they can add something that resembles something akin to sharing/NTR without it technically being that because it's your "clone" so it can't be labeled as such. Still shows how much of the girls would enjoy being fucked by many dicks.

I'm not a fan but I like how the girls look. Anyways good luck dev.

Jonxd321

XD
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I always find it odd when incest harem games add a "clone" in the game so they can add something that resembles something akin to sharing/NTR without it technically being that because it's your "clone" so it can't be labeled as such. Still shows how much of the girls would enjoy being fucked by many dicks.

Thank you very much for the feedback, I'll keep that in mind

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Clones aren't really classified as NTR, I mean the protagonist is in control of it. NTR isn't as simple as "sharing", but even if it was I don't believe sharing with yourself counts.
Thank you for your feedback though, I'd never thought about it if you didn't mention it
Sharing is sharing. Clone or not. So it does count, especially if it's an actual clone (more on that in third paragraph). A simple way to view it is "It's more than one dick.".

Also being clones doesn't change anything visually (apart from the dudes looking the same). And the player can't actually experiences seeing both views and controlling both the same time at once.

A clone gangbang and a normal gangbang appeal to the same audience, and those disgusted by one are disgusted by the other. (general rule btw, of course you have the rare exception, but you don't build an audience with the exceptions to the rule)

Technically clone is the wrong word if the MC is experiencing both, since clone is just a copy, that has all the same memories as the original but isn't the original, while a copy that MC controls would more be a puppet.

Anyway all it amounts too is what seems like a cheap excuse to have sharing content in the game. (not saying you aren't being genuine, but that's just how it comes across).

And it is content that would only appeal to those that like sharing. (those who don't wouldn't want to see the LI taking more than one dick).

That scene would kill off the audience that isn't into sharing/swinging, especially since I assume it's unavoidable. (the scene looked like a goddess at the end, so seemed pretty important).

edit:

The part at the end "Still shows how much of the girls would enjoy being fucked by many dicks." Is actually a very valid point I had completely forgotten about.

Especially given how female love works, women love exclusively, so they hate the idea of sharing (not to be confused with lust, talking genuine love here, not the movie/game bullshit), so any love you attempt to do with such scenes will fall flat on it's face, and come accross as fake, cause the LI just got done by more than one dick. (Since I assume the scene was the goddess shapeshifting you have yet to run into this problem).

That being said, assuming you don't change anything about the sharing/clone content, this won't be a issue with the audience you will garner. It's more an issue if you are trying to go for the harem/romance/vanilla/incest crowd specifically.

edit 2:
That's not very fair, 90% of Unity made games here are visual novels
Which is a negative, that people often hate. (since renp'y exists and is a superior experience for the player).

That being said I wouldn't say 90%, it's probably more of a the VN ones get updated more often and seem to have more of them.

Also I wouldn't count VNs that have actual mechs that require an engine like unity. (game elements and such that just don't work well in renp'y).

Last edited:

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Sharing is sharing. Clone or not. So it does count, especially if it's an actual clone (more on that in third paragraph). A simple way to view it is "It's more than one dick.".
On no level is it that simple, the context matters a lot. If you were able to split your consciousness to multiple people at once (basically like if you've ever played a video game that requires you to play more than one character at the same time), then it wouldn't be sharing since it's only one individual. However, you could also bring the argument that an individual is based only on their body and not their mind. Not saying you're wrong, but you're thinking too black and white. Obviously I'm making this far more complex than this chat needs it to be, but I dislike when people try and state facts that aren't really universally there.
Now if each clone has their own individual mind (such as in Invincible the Maulers), then I'd agree that becomes sharing. I have yet to play the game, so I'm not sure which context it is in.
Side note though - I love sharing, NTR I can live without since I don't like the jealously aspect, however, I think what was found in Lust Theory was that most people agreed that clone sharing does not really appeal to people on either side of the fence (myself included), so I honestly would do without that.

Rayto

Sep 1, 2024
Okey hear me out, i want to be in the middle of this crazy clone discussion so here's my take:
When it comes to clones created by technology, it is sharing since it's pretty much MC twin brother, an entire new being/entity.
While clones created by magic (or some naruto bs) is not actually sharing because is spliting yourself, same mind in 2+ bodies.
Does that makes sense...?
Now if it is a dream clone, that shit is nothing more than a waste of development time :KEK:

extrn

Dec 31, 2020
While clones created by magic (or some naruto bs) is not actually sharing because is spliting yourself, same mind in 2+ bodies.
Not exactly the same. Naruto clones are on their own after being created, he doesn't control them.
They don't share any experience with him until they disappear.

More interesting examples:
The Prestige movie.
AI no Idenshi (The Gene of AI) anime, ep 1 "Backup"