RPGM Completed Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea [v1.02] [Yumenamakon/Kagura Games]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
i lost a fight and entered a loop where the enemies wont stop attacking, anyone with this problem?
You will get an option to give up after a while. Sometimes it can take a minute or two.
anyone knows how to get passive skill semen lover?
Probably get bukkake from some enemies... but why would you want to get it? Passives only make the game harder.

Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
You will get an option to give up after a while. Sometimes it can take a minute or two.

Probably get bukkake from some enemies... but why would you want to get it? Passives only make the game harder.
nah already finished the game im just trying to get mirror series clouded mirror zero wich asks for that passive skill and im pretty sure i got all bukkakes from enemies

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
Protip: You can drink Herbal Tea a few steps before you enter a battle to guarantee two moves in your first turn. The effect does run out quite quickly though if you don't enter a battle within those few steps.
Using Charge immediately gives Marle a Atk Buff that only ends at the end of the next turn, meaning coupled with the 1st Turn Tea trick, you can launch two to three supercharged attacks; one on the first turn after charging and the others in the next turn.

upshake

Jun 17, 2017
quick question: what do you use the tentacle gelatin for?

edit: nvm found it. just gotta use it and other crafted items on the bed

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Can you actually finish this game without getting raped and with remaining pure just like Slave Sword? Thats my question.

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Hi guys, it's good game but can i remove passiv skills? In battle, she doesn't want to fight.. Too many enemies and she's always horny fuckk.. :eek::eek:

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
Can you actually finish this game without getting raped and with remaining pure just like Slave Sword? Thats my question.
Technically, yes. You just need to be absurdly skilled and lucky enough to evade all the enemies on the map, and dodge all the sex attacks if you get into a battle.

Generally, you will get caught sooner or later.

Reactions: kokothebear

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Holy fuck! Losing 12 MP a turn for no reason at all when your max is 100 is a bit unacceptable.

And this says nothing to the FACT that your total MP determines how often you can be restrained.
If you really cant stand it at all, then use either: a) save editor, b) cheat engine
to switch the values to for example 9999MP. If you really do not want the challenge. Oooooor you could always: Git Gud.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
Technically, yes. You just need to be absurdly skilled and lucky enough to evade all the enemies on the map, and dodge all the sex attacks if you get into a battle.

Generally, you will get caught sooner or later.
I see, thx. So does that mean the game has different endings depending or your grade of corruption? Do you get a different ending if you manage to get through the game without getting caught?

caflambe

Jul 23, 2017
I see, thx. So does that mean the game has different endings depending or your grade of corruption? Do you get a different ending if you manage to get through the game without getting caught?
Nope, there's only one ending, unrelated to any sexual stat at all.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes