RPGM Completed Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea [v1.02] [Yumenamakon/Kagura Games]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

10whowa

Nov 4, 2017
Anyone else notice that kagura games has added a bunch of already translated games to their list I hope their not stealing others translations

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
Anyone else notice that kagura games has added a bunch of already translated games to their list I hope their not stealing others translations
Nah, you can't do shit like that as a legal company...
They picked them up simply because they are popular within community so it's kinda guaranteed that those games will sell well. It's just safe for them to pick up a game that already has a fan translation instead some unknown title.

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
Can anyone help?
i don't know why the file is corrupt i tried to download with the anti virus off and tried extract files and extract here but both times i get files corrupted

Feb 21, 2018
Can anyone help?
i don't know why the file is corrupt i tried to download with the anti virus off and tried extract files and extract here but both times i get files corrupted
View attachment 313519
Try to download this one

If still not working, try to extract with archive extractor

strlyn

Feb 4, 2019
Anyone have list of the item/equipment effects? I don't really understand most of description and what they actually do.
Also where can i get the fishing rod?

Reactions: Fenris_Wolffe

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
Anyone have list of the item/equipment effects? I don't really understand most of description and what they actually do.
Also where can i get the fishing rod?
You'll get the fishing rod after completing a certain event by the docks (after a few floors of the dungeon -- you can't miss it). An NPC on the docks will give it to you after.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
here is a full gallery
Thanks, tho just out of curiosity how did you complete the gallery?

Mine seems completed but still isn't showing the completed gallery option under the gallery.
And when starting a new game will all the stats the gallery is blank after purchasing it.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
This has turned into one of my favourite games. Despite what others have said about potential difficulty and "making the game harder by allowing the MC to become a corrupted slut", I didn't have any real problems finishing the game and final boss even on normal difficulty. I have to say I totally loved the fact that you get the sex skills that are all effectively debuffs, but also the achievement system... dunno it just really worked for me. I absolutely love slow corruption games, and strong/powerful female MCs getting knocked down and turned into sex-crazed submissives. But the real cool thing about this game is... you still feel like a badass as a player. You still hit like a truck, and are still capable of beating anything in your path.

The dev did a good job giving the player options to opt-out of repetitive scenes and ensuring that even if you went total submissive, you could still complete the game. You can disable the in-battle cut-in sequences if they get annoying, and the really big thing to remember is you can use the UNLEASH magic skill. While this removes player agency from battle (character becomes uncontrollable in combat), you completely wreck house (magic attacks do massive damage). It's likely not needed if you're not debuffed with all the sex skills, but if you are, that's your ticket to win the game.

I also liked the fun little hidden scenes in the game, which rewarded experimentation.

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
I'm having the hardest time trying to find floors 5 and 6... I keep going from floor 4 to 7.

Anyone know how to get there?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
iff you have trouble unraring it use 7zip and set 7zip local language on japanese that helps

james199

May 3, 2018
the combat got into auto, any idea how to turn it back to manual combat? ive tried googling but nothing turns up as of yet

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This game is so fucking frustrating. Getting stun-locked/grappled every second attack without a definitive counter to it is driving me nuts. I only got to the 2nd (or maybe 3rd?) level of the dungeon and im about to throw my monitor out the window.

Does this mess of a game get any proper skills later on or will it continue with this bullshit?

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
This game is so fucking frustrating. Getting stun-locked/grappled every second attack without a definitive counter to it is driving me nuts. I only got to the 2nd (or maybe 3rd?) level of the dungeon and im about to throw my monitor out the window.

Does this mess of a game get any proper skills later on or will it continue with this bullshit?
Git gud, or go easy mode, and escape all the way~

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes