RPGM Completed Marle - The Labyrinth of the Black Sea [v1.02] [Yumenamakon/Kagura Games]

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
but thats not corruption. im only talking about the corruption genre. im not saying that every genre should be like this lol.
this game here isnt tagged as corruption, so im not shit talking it. i ismply asked if it has any corruption or not.

but my point was that there are TONS of games that are tagged as corruption but in reality are not. e.g. basically like every kagura game, even most of clymenia games arent real corruption ( looking at you, justice league 2 aka slut after the third scene out of 60 or so )
But can't that also be called corruption if at the start, the girl protag like / is interested in sex in a vanilla way, but then she get "corrupted" in trying / enjoying more and more rough, heavy, fetish-oriented non-vanilla sex.

Like the clymenia games you mentionned, President Yukino and the likes. First the mc has her boyfriend and life is happy, then because of some events she get more and more corrupted with cheating/ public/ rape/ gang bang/ bondage etc ?

imo, corruption games can also be made that way. When you're talking about a girl who get raped while crying and then finally enjoy it at the end of the game, I'd rather call that with the "mind-break" tag instead of corruption.

Or for example, technobrake games, girl start as a slut/ nympho. But she try more and more rough play along the way until she get corrupted to a point of "not-going-back"

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
This game was a nice material as there are consecutive sexes once you reached the later part of the game... The story was not really that good though

Xhin

Aug 7, 2017
From what I know you can't get rid of them. The only way to remove them is to wait for a while and they will leave when Marle gives birth.
That sucks. It was annoying cause I was trying to explore and kept getting intercepted by it. Thank you for responding

Reactions: NeoGenesis

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
If I remember correctly its only 1 scene where she gets infested with parasites then after a while gives birth to them.
This game has no bad ends, its endless corruption with no game over.
Where do you get the parasites in the first place?

DaBoiii

Sep 27, 2020
I'm at the kinda like sewer area with a bunch of worms, but I've no clue how to advance, I feel like there should be stairs to go down to the water but I'm convinced I've looked everywhere and there aren't any that I can access.

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
I'm at the kinda like sewer area with a bunch of worms, but I've no clue how to advance, I feel like there should be stairs to go down to the water but I'm convinced I've looked everywhere and there aren't any that I can access.
Here is the location to access the waterway and the exit.

To access the waterway go ↑ → ↓ → ↓ → ↑ → ↑ ← ↑ ←

Capture2.PNG Capture.PNG

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Ok so i actually completed the game and accidently save over my save with the New Game+ lobby as I was actually quite sleepy already in the night, so I can't provide a save where you can view the CG and Scenes(which is in the Inn basement 2, B1 is for your H crafting item which is only for use in your room).

So here is the save if anyone wants to start 1 of 3 type of NG+, the game only got Easy and Normal difficulty so starting the game with only sexual stats(view in Skills) and without levels(she starts at 37, shes a Powerful Mage) & items carried over will give you hard mode.

Dec 8, 2019
Help. I can't win the first boss fight with the enemy mage. Everytime I try my will gets "Decreased" and I get stuck in infinite loop

Dec 21, 2019
Ah yes , welcome to 62-stud*o type of game.......... with extra difficulty .

you starts off as lv 38 mage, killing strong opponent like it a piece of cake, enter a labyrinth barrier and your magix get seals, overtime you grind yourself to negate the barrier advantage and lastly , unlocking more skills as you go.

you first start by going to labiryinth entrance and start grind exp (dont go for fairy and sword plant, they give low gold and no exp, i will explain later.)
floor and enemies explanation at later section , this one is brief guide

you run till floor 3 , dodging enemy while getting trearues, once you get 毛毛虫 , you can once shot the slime and get 2.5k exp then you keep doing this till you reach floor 4 (ps : slime/anemone slime blinded you after defeated, buy a eternal light from store for 2k ,and it will solve your problem), the village get stomped by monster, you can easily defeat them depending on your level and difficulty (mine = normal , lv 45 +/-) once completely, you go around , dodging everything , killing somepeople and you fish ! YES YOUR ONLY MINI GAME that is not harmless and all.
(fishing rod can be gotten from lady near harbor , talk to her few times after first incident (or earlier if it works, i start late))
keep going till lv 9 , you get an orb , and then second mosnter invasion appear.
ta-da you got to fight a girl called carltos (something idk, she dont have any cg scene for worth remembering)i fight her at lv 58 (could be earlier if you are easy or over farmed.) she got two phase, (again next section)
once completed, you go to floor of flesh of cage (a nightmare to have).
you know the world hardest game .... yeah , now imagine it filled with mobs that is too overpowered for you to killed easily (their debuff is literally cheats , then again rpgm suffered from debuff multiplier application anyway)
next floor, after flaming door unlocked. is literally
THE WORLD HARDEST GAME WITH PARASITE CHASING YOU. (what this , world hardest game with tag ?!! who think of this idea ?!!! )those floor are literally filled with good treasure , but ton of mobs (greeds or death your choice)
once you make it to ARK , take a breather, because you past the hardest part of the game.(2nd actually if you play normal)
few floors down , and you will reach the boss.
save the game, then buy bait ................
farmed till all your stat are base 350++ (higher is preferaably) by fishing .......
(shrimps get you nothing at some floor or 3 if you are lucky, edible worms get you 3-6 fishes , marine snows give you two fishes, money or full stat boost)
then SET YOUR DIFFCULTY TO EASY ! BUY CHUNKS OF HP POTION (mp potion can be ignore)
and you win the game (took me 24 hours ==)

mobs and passive traits (== if you want some cg)
just imagine breast milk addiciton from 62-stud*o effect with extra annoyance.
if you get caught with those in normal mode, my suggestion is restart your save, because those effect are usually too long or permanent (==) except the usual sexually debuff you found when reading at cerebus at town
anemone = tentacle, dont get caught too long in a round, you will get the effect
jelly slime = hypnosis , ssame dont get caught too long
bandit /workmen = semen i guess ? i usually one shot them
incubus orc = lust crest , dont get too long or make sure to have full mp
ceiling tentacle = tentacle ,dont get too long or make sure to have full mp (red flower, walk diagonally to not encountered them, some are fake, practice caution)
boss invasion
fairy = nothing significant
unicorn = defeat 1 at a time befoe moving to next one , it easier that way.
floor 5 ++
holeworm = grab the smilky smooth oil item to avoid mucus atk, defeat this boss at your risk (if it burst out purple tentacle, run like hell or restart your save (you get parasited and it annoying))
form zero = multiple mobs means multiple sexual acts, avoid all mobs except one if you are underlevel
former sea cats = the mobs is no problem, the floor it however is filled with slime that will slow you down (watch down for the crack on floor)
second boss fight
pengasus = ignore them at this point
carltos = 2 phase, first phase is around 15000 hp (normal) , second phase is around 40 K (hint : just lasted yourself for 4-5 turn at phase two , miracle will happen)
lust jelly = jelly that combine into one and attack four times in a row . when playing normal (AVOID THIS ENEMIES BY CLICKING ESCAPE WHEN ENCOUNTERED)
boundary former sea cats /black cats ?= former sea cats with some puzzle, you can dodge them easily
living wall = so you encountered one of them while dodging them ....... again tentacle
holeworm at FOG : same as hole worm , dodge or escape.
ARK
generally all the monster here are the same but powered up .... so practice caution

curse of the black sea.
2 phases . (easy/ normal)
be sure to be overpowered or, you will suffer everything .
all his damaged are just 0 (easy , and your level is 62+). so takes your time and normal atk
since you are getting all the weird debuff . (dont bother herbal drink , you only waste your turn)
if you fighitng this boss at normal , changing to easy is preferrable , unless you preferabbly non stop fishing .
ps : fighting too many mobs will causes you to have increases sensitivity , so choose your mobs properly when fighting normal.

when fishing , goes for normal . (better item drop)
when fighintg , goes for easy. (easier mobs)
and now you know how boringly this grind game is .

story is meh , nothing special
mini games (fishing , or if you loves cg, this is paradise for you)
combat ............... just imagine 62studio succubus but all the debuff works for them instead of you.

Reactions: James Eveleth
3.80 star(s) 10 Votes