Seeking Marriage counselor (NTR/swinging/cuckold)

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
And i thought the ts would want a netorare where the protagonist is the one whose having the shortest straw.

But since i cant recommend a good title, yours is a good start.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Leo90

Feb 17, 2018
not a marriage counselor but the couple is given task which will turn the wife into hot wife
besides Sex Coach and Dr. Amana can't think other close to this

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
not a marriage counselor but the couple is given task which will turn the wife into hot wife
besides Sex Coach and Dr. Amana can't think other close to this
Yes it's similar, i know very well this beautiful game!

Reactions: wtpf8nwhv

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
My idea is a "hotwife" path, where the couple (married, preferably with sons and/or daughters) bored by the routine of all days goes to a marriage counselor, to spice up and reignite the sexual relationship.
The counselor advise them to practise swinging/cuckold acts… he or she can also join to the sexual acts, with "professionalism" of course!
They accept and start to follow the counselor's orders, for the sake of the relationship and for not get divorced.
TAC and Project Hot Wife for example are two beautiful games, but is not present the marriage counselor.
I'm not a programmer/developer, so i'm searching for this type of games!

D

Deleted member 684203

My idea is a "hotwife" path, where the couple (married, preferably with sons and/or daughters) bored by the routine of all days goes to a marriage counselor, to spice up and reignite the sexual relationship.
The counselor advise them to practise swinging/cuckold acts… he or she can also join to the sexual acts, with "professionalism" of course!
They accept and start to follow the counselor's orders, for the sake of the relationship and for not get divorced.
TAC and Project Hot Wife for example are two beautiful games, but is not present the marriage counselor.
I'm not a programmer/developer, so i'm searching for this type of games!
There is no marriage counselor as such in Happy Marriage but advice is given by various characters to a couple who are exploring cuckold and swinging. All characters play a role and there is no blueballing. Try.

https://f95zone.to/threads/happy-marriage-ch-6-part-1-lazinginthehaze.11830/

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Not netori because the MC goes to the counselor, so it's him to be cucked!
Generally you go to a counselor to improve/save your marriage, I'd say being cucked by the counselor would be the opposite reason why you came. I'm not sure where you got the idea that a man would go to a sex counselor to tag out and let the counselor take over.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Generally you go to a counselor to improve/save your marriage, I'd say being cucked by the counselor would be the opposite reason why you came. I'm not sure where you got the idea that a man would go to a sex counselor to tag out and let the counselor take over.
The counselor advice you to be cucked for spice up the relationship, but it's not him to make the cucking! :)

bb2269

Jan 24, 2022
The counselor advice you to be cucked for spice up the relationship, but it's not him to make the cucking! :)
I get you. the newest version of Jasmine Hotwife for Life (newest version has improved graphics) might check most of your boxes. It has a counselor who encourages you to accept allowing your wife to explore her sexuality with other men.

You the MC realize this turns you on and you try to persuade her. She is resistant at first (Jasmine, who is your wife) but then eventually gets into it, little by little. The counselor gives you advise throughout the game.

PoliteHubby

Mar 2, 2022
Id love for this kind of game to happen to us in real life. Having our counselor corrupt my blonde and shy wife..