VN Ren'Py Abandoned Married After 40 [Ep. 3] [Tranquil Games]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
M40_00.jpg

Overview:
This will be a two-part game that will be divided up into 2 chapters. The first chapter is titled Sexual Awakening, in which you will be playing as Stephanie! She is a 43 year old married woman who married at 18. She married the love of her life, her high school sweetheart and only man that she has ever been with. You will help guide her through different choices into a new world full of adventure. We are positive that her husband won't mind these adventures at all.
Thread Updated: 2019-05-24
Release Date: 2019-05-15
Developer: Tranquil Games
Censored: No
Version: Episode 3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Thank you @Claudio83 for sharing the game.

M40_01.jpg M40_02.jpg M40_03.jpg M40_04.jpg M40_05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
this characters of husband and wife models remind me of the movie sex and consequences, the plot seem a bit different the husband in this game seem enjoy letting his wife cheating with another man

Reactions: Lastrival99

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
It's funny how you guys made a conclusions based on a demo with few lines and couple of images that doesn't even imply cheating, cuckolding, NTR-ing, etc. :D All I can say is have patience and wait for the Ep1. Of course we wouldn't mind a financial support at all :)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I assumed this was a domestic violenice simulator since he's preparing to put his wife in a rear naked choke in banner picture.
maybe they just a couple fan of some Lucha Libre stuff and like to practice at home..

peoples have weird kinks todays...

"let me do a quick backflip 360 dick slapping face jump my dear wife !"
"bring it on darling !"

i think i should start a book like some "kamasutra for the weirdos"

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i like the pics and the plot is interesting.
i hope the game will not be like the adventurous couple, instead a much deeper story, more emotions and a slow progress with detail in each scene. something in between adventurous couple and a wife and mother.
good luck!

EvilUser

Game Developer
Mar 29, 2018
Why are you calling it your first game? Did you cancel Luke?
I don't remember calling it my first game, If I did it was a mistake because it is OUR first game as a team. Luke's Way won't be affected with this project and is in production as well.

Reactions: jihuang63

nodata

Jul 10, 2018
13 pictures outside the house is not a demo. it's a taste of the future work of this dev. blocked.

Bulfmaster

Sep 19, 2018
13 pictures outside the house is not a demo. it's a taste of the future work of this dev. blocked.
Please check the Developer's Notes in the future. Here is what was posted their:

This Demo is just the presentation of the characters
*****Episode 1 is scheduled for release Mar 15, 2019.*****
Planned content: Teasing, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Oral sex, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Incest (in Chapter 2)

What do you recommend calling it then? Pre-quel to Demo? =)

nodata

Jul 10, 2018
Please check the Developer's Notes in the future. Here is what was posted their:

Planned content: Teasing, Vaginal sex, Creampie, Oral sex, Handjob, Lesbian, Masturbation, Incest (in Chapter 2)

i call it bullshit. but i like you idea as well.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018

Just a couple days ago someone released a pre-demo of a game so yeah that works.

titokm10

Aug 15, 2017
It looks great, she is really hot, but i was actually waiting to see how the gameplay was gonna be please dont make it one of those room by room games, just check out a wife and mother and make it the same.
Tell us a story please.

Reactions: Koulo077

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Pre-demo? is that even a Word? isnt a demo the first show off of something new? how can you have something Before that? lol

Reactions: Koulo077
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes