RPGM - Completed - Married Life with a Lamia [v0.9E] [Xoullion]

1. 2.00 star(s)

tipoima

A surprisingly shallow experience.

Gameplay boils down to a very short loop of activities with extremely rare events.
    Sex scenes have to be bought for currency which you can only get through minigames (which aren't even available all the time) and are locked behind relationship points (which take ages to get)
    The scenes themselves are nothing impressive. Visuals are basic and animation doesn't help.

Characters - flat, have no development. The Lamia is just "the wife" and she doesn't have any life or personality beyond that.

Frankly, this just isn't worth the time unless you really want snake-waifu content.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Airell

A sweet and relaxing romance with a cute monstergirl. The art/animations are pretty decent, and the dev of it shows a clear passion for what he does... The elements for a decent game are there.

The development of the romance between the MC and our sweet lamia is decent enough, though not as deep as I'd like. I've heard that the dev intends to add late-game pregnancy, and while I'm personally not into ending-pregnancy stuff, I think that's better than nothing...

4 stars because the game is pretty good, but doesn't have much more gameplay time. This is designed to be small, and I like the gameplay a lot... Hours, or dozens of hours of story and gameplay.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

TheSMike

Altho the Idea is good but not enough. See the main problem with the game that you can only can do 3 thing. Eat, work and bath other than sex scenes of course, which would be fine if the new scenes were unlocked by doing these things but it's not, you need a lof of grind just to unlock 1 scene. This makes the game so boring that I needed to stop after 1 hour of "playtime". It's still could have been fine I guess if the animations were top notch quality but it's not.

Right now I cannot recommend this game to anyone sadly.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Shadeyman7

Honestly the game as it stands has an incredibly boring gameplay loop that's massively unrewarding and makes everything very slow. You will spend a solid 10 minutes of boring grind to unlock the next sex scene. This wouldn't be so bad if the writing and art weren't both fairly generic and uninetersting. The game's premise I liked a lot. It sounded really interesting to me. With a *lot* of polish to the writing and art, and a more satisfying, less slow gameplay loop this could be a much better game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Chalker

The game is really good for people who enjoy monster girls (especially Lamias), it's a lovey-dovey relationship where Samira is shown to truly love and care for the protagonist.
    Main pros:
    -lighthearted theme and setting game
    -Wholesome relationship
    -Varied kinks, and more to come

Of course, like any other game is has some flaws
    -The English could be better
    -The art is iffy
    -Like most games with this premise, It can be a bit repetitive at times.

As much as I want to, it's hard to rate it five stars as the game could be better if the flaws weren't that noticeable.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

He-man96.

Honestly, we need more games like this. It is a very wholesome game. You play as a man that is trapped in ancient pyramid with your new Lamia wife and wholesome hi-jinks ensue. I like the direction of the game and will always come back when the game is updated.