RPGM - Completed - Married Woman Plays Exposure Games [v1.00] [Rodmans]

1. 1.00 star(s)

myjammies

Less of a game and more of a gallery, with half-decent images but not really worth the download. You can see most of them in the previews anyway. The "game" essentially boils down to walking around the only three available areas and interacting with the only thing in the entire map that sparkles. Sometimes, the sparkly thing is inside a building inside one map. It's really a lot of walking around to see a few images. The idea of itself is appealing but the game does nothing to make it come alive. Also, the comment is hilariously bad. In the opening, when debating whether she should go around being an exhibitionist, she says "As a wife and a mother, I have to do this" or something to that effect. A waste of 10 minutes but ah well, the idea was more titillating than the execution.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

JohnSmith7

The game literally has 10 cg. And even with only 10 cg, the game manages to be confusing on how to progress. If you manage to figure out how to get the next cg, it is still 100% not worth your time. Not worth downloading
  3. 1.00 star(s)

nekoinanut

i can usually tolerate walking event games just to enjoy the cg but man this ones pretty bland. i havent finished it but from what ive seen all the events have 1 awkward cg and really boring dialogue...