Unreal Engine - Abandoned - Marrying Witches [v0.3.0.2] [Witch-Dev]

1. 2.00 star(s)

SamWinters

Seen worse, but the bar is real low on that one. Character editor is... *possible* to make non-eldritch-monsters, but not easy. Access one "test" sex animation, then "start game" and walk through generic-asset woods with no further content.

+1 star for getting a laugh with hilarious helicopter boobs on load-in.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

jenora

I quit after the 17th minute of walking. I have no idea if there's any more content, because there was I just kept walking. Seems like a complete waste of time. I'm really not sure why anyone would ever release a game with this much drudgery and think it was a good idea.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

FreedomGundam18

Tried the version 2.2 on his page, and it's amazing! This game has mad potential, and I have it on follow now. New graphics, refined models, in-depth storyline, and an alternate platform for sex that generates the sex scenes w/ customizable positions, and HD detail. This game needs to have more light shed on it for the dev's lack of communication on F95 :/ Looking forward to seeing more!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Subdivider

Good visual style, setting,cute characters)Adds to it system
    quests, dialogues, events , and in general will be cool. Nice physics.. yes I'm about Boobs: D a case where it is interesting to watch them) In general, the project is worth gamers attention and supports community.It's probably too early to talk about the downsides as always it's not enough content and actions. For example, you can add a horse to get around the world faster
    move, ride girls on it , not on yourself:LOL: and sex scenes should be hard to access,to have an incentive and a sense of reward. Maybe the crafting system would be in this game, home improvement, pets, and the like) Best wishes to the developer of this game, go foward and success!:giggle: