VN Ren'Py Martyr of Love [v5.0] [AlienCat69]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

AlienCat

Nov 22, 2020
Just curious if this is going to be like a flashback dream the whole way through along with a ground hog day kinda theme or are we going to experience story elements in real time... ? It's ok if it adds to the story or something but if it is the main theme that's just disappointing. That being said it's a decent start of a story I'm just curious if the dev is going to lean on memories and the past for the whole story? Atm it is too early to tell what the whole story is about except for past regrets.
Good question! It's a multiple ending story, the game starts with one of them...your decisions will unlock that first scene or will take you to a completely different path...I don't want to spoil my own game though XD

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
MartyrOfLove-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

Reactions: AlienCat

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
I kind of forgot about my comment in this thread about the grainy renders. But after playing this update. The renders look a lot better. I am not even sure if the original release had animations, but the renders look good.

I would make a suggestion, whenever the MC is getting their cock sucked or he is deep in pussy and ass. Make his cock look wet. Also add cum to your renders. Maybe give the option to shoot a load in the face, swallow( l love when a girl swallows my load) or creampie etc.

Reactions: AlienCat

AlienCat

Nov 22, 2020
I kind of forgot about my comment in this thread about the grainy renders. But after playing this update. The renders look a lot better. I am not even sure if the original release had animations, but the renders look good.

I would make a suggestion, whenever the MC is getting their cock sucked or he is deep in pussy and ass. Make his cock look wet. Also add cum to your renders. Maybe give the option to shoot a load in the face, swallow( l love when a girl swallows my load) or creampie etc.
You're right, I forgot the "wetness"...I'll keep an eye on this for future updates...thanks for the tip, I'll keep getting better.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes