Marvelous Designer Simulation on Morphed Daz Body

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
Hey guys, been following tutorial trying to get easy fitting clothes in Daz using Marvelous Designer. Followed his instructions to the T, everything works fine except when I have to 0 the hidden properties that Daz uses to autofit clothing to your character. I have a custom body using a ton of morphs and almost all of them appear in the list of hidden properties for a piece of clothing. In his example, I assume he uses a standard morph body that's easy to zero out and because I'm using morphs, I assume that I'd have to 0 them all out as well. Only problem is, zeroing out all the properties (I even cross referenced that piece of clothing on a standard body with no morphs to get default values, which are all 0), the piece of clothing looks terrible and has horrible bumps all over the place, even with my MD morph applied. Basically, I can't fit my piece of clothing onto my character and get it to look like the original so that my MD morph applies correctly. Does that method only work on standard bodies, do I have a terrible body morph pack that needs uninstalling, or is there another way around this mess?

Pain

May 15, 2017
If you want it as one dial you need to create a single morph for your character. This can be done for example by exporting the character as .obj and importing it as a morph with morph loader pro. There are many guides for this in the Daz forums and elsewhere. For example look at examples.

Mimir's Lab

Game Developer
Sep 30, 2019
If you want it as one dial you need to create a single morph for your character. This can be done for example by exporting the character as .obj and importing it as a morph with morph loader pro. There are many guides for this in the Daz forums and elsewhere. For example look at examples.
I actually already tried that, only problem is whenever I put the character in a pose, the character becomes extremely deformed. Maybe I'm doing it wrong though, will try again.