Others - Completed - Mask [Final] [AlexProject]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Cynthica

The application opens for 5 seconds only to close after showing something like notification with no translation. I would love to rescind this review if there is a way to fully run the game on windows 10.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

Boring game, repetitive AF, almost no position, you can unlock some low quality CG doing "jobs".

The game is basically: fuck, eat, fuck, eat... searching for clients is boring and simple... 2 clicks. There are 4 animated sex positions (2 are actually sex) with 2 different guys (the only difference is the hair and face, one is a fat otaku and the other an old fat dude with suit).

I have nothing else to say because there is nothing more to talk about. Poor in every aspect except that the art is good and it's voiced.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

dragoonbill

I didn't really enjoy the game, the art is pretty decent I have no issue there. But the game is overall just boring. The concept is that you are dressing up and prostituting yourself to pay your rent. But after the first rent it didn't matter. I had about 6x my rent from then on. There are a few "jobs" which give some nice pictures but even that is just eh.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

EdgeOfShadow

Neat little game, but there isn't much content. I hoped for "jobs" to provide some story/scenes, but they end just when things are getting somewhere. MC didn't get pregnant or STD despite 50 unprotected sex sessions, at this point i had 1 000 000 yen and i saw all the scenes (of which only 3 were animated). There is no ending i am aware of.

Despite all of this i would give it 4 stars if i didn't feel so dissapointed,it just feels like 1st half of the game.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

rhev

It's a bit simple, but it's done well.

So the artwork, while censored is very well done. Both the CG as well as the in game animations. The voice acting is very nice too and doesn't seem overly harsh or out of place. Next there is a bit of management 'game' to this game, which is something I appreciate.

The only real downside to this game is that it's pretty light on content. Two different types of Johns, two sex positions, and two presex activities (tit sucking or blowjob). Mix this with a total of 5 outfits and you're going to see everything pretty quickly.

Over all, I found it to be quite an enjoyable way to kill 20 minutes.