3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
715760_Masquerade_Hypnosis_Cover.jpg

Overview:
The protagonist is a chubby unpopular guy who spends his days envious of people living happy days with their lovers / married partners. If only I was that girl's lover, if only I was that wife's husband...
I'd bang the f*ck out of them all day, everyday. Such desires well up from the depths of the protagonist's heart.
And one day...
When he meets some weird girl, he ends up obtaining a hypnosis device. With the power of hypnosis, his dreams come true. Masquerading as their lovers, husbands, etc. the protagonist will violate all those heroine's he'd been secretly harboring debaucherous desires for!​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-22
Release Date: 2017-11-10
Developer: Dieselmine
Translator: Franticdispo F95zone
Censored: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Voiced: Japanese
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras:
Saves
Thanks Franticdispo for english translation
*This unofficial version is not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

715823_03.png 715822_02.png 715821_01.png 715829_-01.png 715830_-02.png 715831_-03.png 715828_08.png 715827_007.png 715826_06.png 715825_05.png 715824_04.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Hello, translator here! For those of you who stumbled on this thread, welcome! These are just a couple of notes about the game before you play them!

WARNING: The game is about 2.4 GB. If you need extra space, I suggest you clear some ahead of time.
Edit: The compressed MEGA version is about 1.24 GB after extracting, thank you to X0R for putting it up, and thank you to JorgeFFC for pointers on making the game less heavier!

Edit: Forgot this! It's important once you get to an ending!
{The game has four routes: Aika, Hina, Rei and Sayo, and Harem (Though you could also call this the Mitia route as well). Normally, you must complete all individual routes to reach the Harem route. However, since I've gone through each route personally, you will be allowed to view the Harem route after you complete the first route. There is also an "Extras" option on the main screen, which is basically an event that happens after you finish the Harem route with all the main heroines. I suggest going through the game as such:

(1) All three individual routes in any order (i.e. Hina -> Aika -> Rei-Sayo)
(2) Harem Route (This will always be the bottom of the two choices at the end of each route, where you stand in front of your window and two choices pop up after Mitia leaves)
(3) Extras }

I have made four save files pre-loaded at the end of the 50 possible save slots under "Continue":
-Save Slot 47 is post-prologue, and is meant as a way for anyone who simply wants to view CG's or Scenes, as all of them are unlocked. Press "X" on your keyboard once you load it, click on the first header of the menu (the one in japanese), and voila, you have all the heroine H-Scenes! This is also made for those who want easy access to NPC H-Scenes (though you'll have to figure out which ones are which until I get the guide up).
-Save Slot 48 is right before the Hina Ending.
-Save Slot 49 is right before the Aika Ending.
-Save Slot 50 is right before the ReiSayo Ending.
These three save slots are also easy access to the Harem/Mitia route, so keep at least one safe for when you need to!

Please note: Under "Options", I have all settings set to 20%, and SE to 40%. The voices for this game are combined with sound effects for this game. The reason it's higher is because some of the voices can get quite low (Specifically Sayo), so this is what they're set to. Change it if need be!

Due to the nature of the game's coding, indentation and word wrapping were very tedious and sometimes impossible to change since I couldn't change it directly in RPG Maker. So sometimes you will see text with a left indent, while others have a more central indent. It's not too distracting, but it's worth mentioning.

And finally, a guide to NPC Locations (normal and otherwise), Heroine H-Scene event markers, as well as other info. can be found here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...hypnosis-dieselmine.27365/page-5#post-3698497

Enjoy your day!

-FD

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
Sounds like netori, not netorare...
EDIT: "Cuckoldry (Netori)" on DLSITE
Netortare - your SO is banged by others.
Netori - you bang othe people's SO
More info:
Tags have been changed, though I didn't include netori since it wasn't in the main tag list for the website... The game has it though!

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
AH I remember this.
Its netori because there are a pair of lesbians you get to corrupt.
If I remember well the harem ending is a dream sequence which sucks.
Anyways thanks for the TL.
Hehe, luckily, you got your memory wrong on the dream sequence of the harem ending.
The harem route is a very minor timeskip where the main protag gets another better, solar-powered machine that gets to hypnotize multiple people at once! (I believe it's also technically the canon ending for reasons you will find in the Extras portion of the game.)

Reactions: LewdJiggle

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Hehe, luckily, you got your memory wrong on the dream sequence of the harem ending.
The harem route is a very minor timeskip where the main protag gets another better, solar-powered machine that gets to hypnotize multiple people at once! (I believe it's also technically the canon ending for reasons you will find in the Extras portion of the game.)
I see good to know.
Will you translate another Dieselmine game?
Glad that I was wrong on that one.

haruyu2

Dec 18, 2019
The game comes with a full save it seems, neat. But will still go through the game's "story".
xD

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
I see good to know.
Will you translate another Dieselmine game?
Glad that I was wrong on that one.
Not at the moment, though there are a couple that have caught my interest, such as Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist, and Trinity Dungeon ~Succubus, Girls and Erotic Dungeon~, both of which are being requested on this site. I'm currently working on this with another translator: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...premature-ejaculator-hypno-ntr-peeping.29810/
and have my eye on this pretty soon:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Not at the moment, though there are a couple that have caught my interest, such as Mira and the Mysterious Alchemist, and Trinity Dungeon ~Succubus, Girls and Erotic Dungeon~, both of which are being requested on this site. I'm currently working on this with another translator: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...premature-ejaculator-hypno-ntr-peeping.29810/
and have my eye on this pretty soon:
https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...der-girl-hypnosis-plan-nemumi-everyday.53940/
maybe this will be interesting since you've translated a couple NTRs

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
maybe this will be interesting since you've translated a couple NTRs
lmao I'd rather fap to stick figures than this artwork. @translator don't waste your time unless someone hires you to do it.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
About the game size, u guys know that the actual reason for it to be over 2gb is because it was bad extracted right?... people forget that Silica&Pina extractor exists and auto wipes the files from before extraction, so folder has both... the original "and" the extracted files... game could be way smaller(pretty much half it's size after extracted out of rar) if done right though lmao =V.
To show my point, give a look at this folder 1592820521532.png
It shouldn't have all those .rpgmvp listed there alongside the extracted files btw. So, i doubt people are even using proper extractor when doing the translation, or just didn't want to remove the original files... but by having "both" within the folder, it may trigger non-wanted bugs, errors and glitches though(in most cases). Be advised to wipe them out with cmd command or something. I'd recommend following the process to delete all files with extension x through cmd on audio/images folder to be sure all works correctly anyway... tutorial for that here . Hold Shift and right click on folder to open CMD there then write command, will need to repeat sometimes, but will cleanse the files with extension x. PS: Game was so bad extracted that may even need to re-use Silica&Pina over the rest of the files to grab whatever was still considered encrypted before playing e.e

Last edited:

Franticdispo

Modder
Jun 15, 2018
About the game size, u guys know that the actual reason for it to be over 2gb is because it was bad extracted right?... people forget that Silica&Pina extractor exists and auto wipes the files from before extraction, so folder has both... the original "and" the extracted files... game could be way smaller(pretty much half it's size after extracted out of rar) if done right though lmao =V.
To show my point, give a look at this folder View attachment 701974
It shouldn't have all those .rpgmvp listed there alongside the extracted files btw. So, i doubt people are even using proper extractor when doing the translation, or just didn't want to remove the original files... but by having "both" within the folder, it may trigger non-wanted bugs, errors and glitches though(in most cases). Be advised to wipe them out with cmd command or something. I'd recommend following the process to delete all files with extension x through cmd on audio/images folder to be sure all works correctly anyway... tutorial for that here . Hold Shift and right click on folder to open CMD there then write command, will need to repeat sometimes, but will cleanse the files with extension x.
Thanks for the advice, I'll look into that to see if I can't decrease the game size! Not really familiar with this stuff, so I'm sure it'll help a bunch!

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes