Seeking Master of a mansion (with maids)

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
It's me again... :coldsweat:

I am searching for a game, where you are the master of a house/ mansion.
So you either start the game beeing the master already or you inherit the mansion and become the master.

So there should be some kind of maids working there, obeying your orders.

Would be nice if there are possiblities of dom/sub relationships with them.
So something like a dungeon in the mansion would be nice.

I prefer 3DCG games.

Games that go a bit in that direction are:
- Harem Hotel
- Mythic Mansion
- Perverted Hotel
But there you aren't really the master
- Perverted Action: Legacy (There you are the master, but I don't like that there is some kind of combat)

Thanks in advance :)

Reactions: Fzonemari

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Custom Order Maid 3D 2
Doesn't seem to be released in English at the moment, but it looks actually pretty nice. Will definitly put it on my list.
Thanks for the suggestion :)

おい!

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2018
View attachment 6783

Overview:

Prey that can not escape...... You are hired to rape them...... Breaking them into submission......​

Updated: 2015
Developer/Publisher: Illusion
Censorship: No with Patch
Version: Final
Language: Japanese, English with patch
Genre: All sex, Rape, Creampie, Anal, Anal creampie, Oral sex, Bukkake, Golden shower, BDSM, Mind break, Family
(Additional Info: Voiced)

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: |

View attachment 6784 View attachment 6785 View attachment 6786

Reactions: JakenBake4202

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
The original version of The Gift (check the "old version" in the changelog section)

The remake never progressed to the point of setting up your mansion. In the original version, although still early in development, you became the master of your mind control mansion and had several girls living there and even had a dungeon.

Reactions: ripportier

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
@plug
Looks pretty interessting. Will look into it thanks :)

The original version of The Gift (check the "old version" in the changelog section)

The remake never progressed to the point of setting up your mansion. In the original version, although still early in development, you became the master of your mind control mansion and had several girls living there and even had a dungeon.
So here on F95Zone there is only the remaked version as an official thread? It is kind of weird, that the remake is abandoned and the original not :coldsweat: But of course I will look into it, thanks :)

Reactions: KillerTamilan

padder

May 5, 2018
Should be a couple of japanese VNs like that.. 'We love master!' Then there are some management games, such as Strive for power, Slave Maker 3. etc. You own mansions there too. And have maids.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Should be a couple of japanese VNs like that.. 'We love master!' Then there are some management games, such as Strive for power, Slave Maker 3. etc. You own mansions there too. And have maids.
Yeah I guess Japanese games like to use this theme more prominently then western games.