4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
Thanks for all the info! (y)

So I think at least you should get good performance with the latest release v0.12.0 as there are new graphics settings.
You can then switch to windowed mode or adjust the resolution, enable or disable Vsync and set a fixed framerate. If you play with all these settings in combination with the “helpers” you already use, you should then get good performance.

In any case, I optimize the game a little more with each new release. From v0.8.1 to v0.9.0 there should also be an improvement in fps in the chapters when it's evening or night.
Yes YES i am not joking when i say this from v0.8.1 to v0.9.0 There was a HUGE improvement in fps like i REALLY noticed the smoothness in the Evening and night time but also this is for your future thing but would it be too much work for you to make the bussy a little better looking like i would say boobas look sooo much Nicer compare to bussy xD i won't say or never will say its bad you've Done such a Great job in the game and is the reason i Liked it so much but as a Friendly suggestion if you ever got the time to make bussy looking good ;D xD

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Is there a way to increase the dexterity, unlike the others, I can't seem to locate where to do it
Excellent question!

Dexterity cannot currently be increased as it is unused, but will play a role later in the game. It will no longer be displayed in the following versions for the time being. I am sorry if this has caused any confusion!

So now you can finally stop looking for places where you can increase it. ;)

Reactions: Anon4321

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Hello Developer any anal content planned in the near future ?

Keep up the consistency and wish for the best!

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Your stats have to fit. Before the chapter fails, there is an alert message in the upper left that tells you the reason for failing.

Perhaps you are too dirty, then you have to wash youself in your bathroom. If the lust of Hannah or her mood are too low you have to raise them by doing tasks for her or talk to her throughout the day and make her compliments or do dirty talk.

Hope this helps you out! ;)

Reactions: Clarence2992

Bananamanguy

Apr 17, 2019
anyone know where the glasses are in the garden?
Unsure if there are any changes to this version, but if not... The glasses aren't in a terribly hidden place like in a bush. Look in more obvious places, like on a lawn chair, or a ledge. It's different every time you do the task.

Reactions: Emiaa

malha_vacas69

Feb 27, 2022
Wow, I was not expecting to see the dev actually listen to my feedback about the release gap between versions and to actually do something about it, you won a lot of points there. I never lost interest in the game, it just made me quite sad when I finished the old version and went to check the patreon and saw the amount of changes that were made that the public version still didn't got. I fully support the patreons getting the benefits ofc if they didn't what was the point of subscribing am I right? But the gap between versions was simply too large, at least when you compare it with other popular games on the website, they normally do it like when the newest version releases it releases exclusively for patreon and the previous version then becomes the public version so there's like a one update gap between versions. But thanks a lot for listening to the feedback and make changes, I'm excited to see what was added and meet the new character. Keep up the good work dev.

Last edited:

sour candy

Oct 23, 2018
i wish i could read the save file for this game.... i got to a part where i need 10 fitness to progress, but i cant figure out where to increase it, so i thought of editing the stats in instead of PAINFULLY grinding that 10 fitness.

seriously though, most actions have a built-in unskippable wait in it. the player character gets stuck in the geometry often, running makes that more extreme. this game shows promise and i honestly like it.... but it IS a pain.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
"Master of Seduction"
- He does the chores the maid is paid to do and somehow gets sex out of that

I also LOVE the dialogue, it's so sexy "Yes, that feels so good [GIRL 1]!" I laughed so hard

I will say I'm glad it's an actual game and not another visual novel that barely functions.
The UI sucks, the foliage isn't the best, but it looks alright. I got a game breaking bug though in the form of repeating the sister's move in quest.

If the translation and UI improve, it'd be alright. There's not really a lot here TO be picked apart.

evaw

Feb 5, 2021
IDK why, but this game remind me "Modern Luxury".
If dev improve graphics and add physics (colliders) - it will be a good game.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes