4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
I'm guessing the dialogue isn't supposed to be saying [girl1] or [girl2]
And it seems the walking speed setting doesn't do anything.

UncleStepa

Sep 24, 2018
Found a bug. When you finish your job on a computer. and have sex doggystyle with the girl at the desk, save feature disappears

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
it says i unlocked titjob with jessica but i never seen that SEX ACTION maybe its named wrong?

cakeplz15

Sep 13, 2017
Always nice to see good 3D games with potential, I hope this one goes far.

Also I don't know what the roadmap for this game holds, but it would be cool if you can buy/customize the outfits for the girls.

Mazurcraft

Apr 12, 2023
Dear Developer i might have found a bug which prevented me to progress any further.

I was accepted the the Daily task of bringing a coffee to Hanna.
* I've put the coffee into the machine
* Grabbed Sugar and Milk
* Then picked up the Coffee

However after going really close the Hanna, the ability to interact with her was no appeared.

No matter how close i reached her, it just doesn't appeared the text to Interact [E].

On the other hand i've noticed that her nameplate above her head was not visible during this time.

UPDATE:
It seems after completing the Final Exam quest, i am no longer be able to interact with Hanna nor im be able to save the game.

---

As a programmer myself, i can recommend making your systems stateless as much as possible.
This way you can avoid creating conflicting features in game when from one reason to the other unable progress.

For me it was really annoying since during that state, the game does not allow you to save your progress as the Save Game button was not present in the main menu.

Since i was not saved from a pretty long time, i've had to give up many days worth of progress.

As a safe guard you might want to introduce an auto save feature each morning when the character wakes up.

Last edited:

letsgethappy

Dec 7, 2023
Found a bug. When you finish your job on a computer. and have sex doggystyle with the girl at the desk, save feature disappears
Same here, but after sleeping and work annother day in the office without having sex, just grab the damn coffee i get the safe function back. So better no doggy in the office.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
Mahn... I've spent an hour grinding for this game only to see there is no auto-save, I've accidently clicked the quit button.

That's the only thing missing from this title.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes