4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

Simpleton173

Dec 26, 2018
Anybody experiencing the game just non-stop walking. Some odd shit as this engine is the only one where the MC just walks on their own.

Gaming PC, no issues on Steam, unreal engine, etc.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
HexorGames

Hiya, Loving the game, well done on all fronts.

Will there be more clothing options going forward? Was kind of thinking would be nice to be able to set characters clothes each day or / and wear lingerie items during particular scenes.

Nice Bras, Pantyhose, Hold Up stockings, Knickers, but also some saucier outfits too....
Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my work!

Oh yes, there will be definitley clothing options to set the outfits for the girls as well as options to even configure their bodies...

In my opinion, it is a must to implement all of this to take advantage of the potential and benefits of the realtime 3D concept that I have chosen for this project. It is certainly complex and difficult to master, but offers soooo many possibilities!

I am currently creating a general roadmap for this project and will publish it in the near future so that everyone can see what features are coming.

A lot is planned and I'm really looking forward to it! However, it will be a lot of work and the speed at which I can implement all the planned functions will depend on the support for this project.

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my work!

Oh yes, there will be definitley clothing options to set the outfits for the girls as well as options to even configure their bodies...

In my opinion, it is a must to implement all of this to take advantage of the potential and benefits of the realtime 3D concept that I have chosen for this project. It is certainly complex and difficult to master, but offers soooo many possibilities!

I am currently creating a general roadmap for this project and will publish it in the near future so that everyone can see what features are coming.

A lot is planned and I'm really looking forward to it! However, it will be a lot of work and the speed at which I can implement all the planned functions will depend on the support for this project.
I'm looking forward for the roadmap and even more for the next update.

A few thoughts ...

One of the first things in the game was getting the key to the sauna, but I can't seem to be able to use it. I'm assuming that is on the roadmap and hope to be able to use it soon.

There is an Appearance attribute, but apparently no way to increase it, so assuming that is a placeholder for a future update as well and hope it will be available to use soon too.

The Cleanliness is an interesting mechanic and would suggest using it for Jessica or a future girl in the opposite way. Have a girl be turned on when it is low and the MC is dirty and musky.

Finally, thank you for a really nice well done game, a rare gem in field full of stones.

Reactions: HexorGames

bengarrison

Feb 16, 2020
anyone have a full save? my game bugged once i tried to replay the first jessica event and i couldnt interact with hannah thus hardlocking my game and i didnt save at all

breezelesscat

May 23, 2021
The first time I played this game, I missed the instructions, so I discovered the story missions only after maxing out the affection and desire levels. When I replayed it, the gaming experience improved, and I continued until I completed Jessia's story missions before finishing the game.

I discovered a bug: when you use the laptop to work in the office, there's a chance to trigger an interaction with Hannah. However, after the interaction ends, you're unable to save the game. You have to return to the main menu and reload your save. This issue persists until you work without triggering the interaction with Hannah. Additionally, after completing daily tasks, there’s a chance you won’t be able to save the game either.

Although there are quite a few bugs in the game, they don't stop me from enjoying it. I hope the developer keeps up the good work.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
The first time I played this game, I missed the instructions, so I discovered the story missions only after maxing out the affection and desire levels. When I replayed it, the gaming experience improved, and I continued until I completed Jessia's story missions before finishing the game.

I discovered a bug: when you use the laptop to work in the office, there's a chance to trigger an interaction with Hannah. However, after the interaction ends, you're unable to save the game. You have to return to the main menu and reload your save. This issue persists until you work without triggering the interaction with Hannah. Additionally, after completing daily tasks, there’s a chance you won’t be able to save the game either.

Although there are quite a few bugs in the game, they don't stop me from enjoying it. I hope the developer keeps up the good work.

Thank you for your feedback and detailed bug description. I'll check it out and try to reproduce it on my end and if successful, then fix it.

And I'm really glad you were able to finally discover the story chapters and could enjoy the game even though this annoying bug got you!

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
To everyone who wrote that the dialog could use some polish: Since English is not my native language, I did the best I could with the texts. So I do understand (and am even sure) that there is room for improvement ;)

So I had an idea: for everyone who feels the need and wants to help to improve this game, I set up a channel called "text-fixes" on my Discord ( ).

The plan is that you simply post the sentence that is currently in the game and your new, improved version there. I will then take it over into the game. Probably the first 4 or 5 words of the original sentence will be enough for me to find it in my code. So you don't have to type the whole sentence.

But please keep in mind that this game is also played by many people whose native language is not English. So I think we should avoid excessive slang and try to keep the sentences simple. If necessary, perhaps split a very long sentence into two.

I'm looking forward to your contributions! (y)

Reactions: AkiranGaming

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Improve Appearance by sunbathing by the pool mid day
Wow, 25 days in and never noticed it, because always went to the 2 red icons for Brain and Fitness. Does it actually have any effect in the current version of the game, does it unlock anything at a certain level? It feel like I've completed all the tasks so far without it.

I got the key to the sauna, but has anyone ever got to use it?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
I'm looking forward for the roadmap and even more for the next update.

A few thoughts ...

One of the first things in the game was getting the key to the sauna, but I can't seem to be able to use it. I'm assuming that is on the roadmap and hope to be able to use it soon.

There is an Appearance attribute, but apparently no way to increase it, so assuming that is a placeholder for a future update as well and hope it will be available to use soon too.

The Cleanliness is an interesting mechanic and would suggest using it for Jessica or a future girl in the opposite way. Have a girl be turned on when it is low and the MC is dirty and musky.

Finally, thank you for a really nice well done game, a rare gem in field full of stones.
Thank you for your thoughts!

Yes, the sauna is still waiting to be used, but will also be used in future versions. And the "appearance" attribute can only be raised, but is currently unused as well. I implemented both primarily to test the mechanics.

Wonderful idea with the reverse use of the cleanliness mechanic. This would also suit Jessica, as she likes the MC rather strong and "manly". However, this could become a problem when a threesome content is introduced later: One girl likes the MC clean, the other doesn't. Would you then only have to be a bit dirty for both of them to want to have sex? But I will certainly think about it :unsure:

In any case, I'm glad you like the game!

Reactions: AkiranGaming

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Thank you for your thoughts!

Yes, the sauna is still waiting to be used, but will also be used in future versions. And the "appearance" attribute can only be raised, but is currently unused as well. I implemented both primarily to test the mechanics.

Wonderful idea with the reverse use of the cleanliness mechanic. This would also suit Jessica, as she likes the MC rather strong and "manly". However, this could become a problem when a threesome content is introduced later: One girl likes the MC clean, the other doesn't. Would you then only have to be a bit dirty for both of them to want to have sex? But I will certainly think about it :unsure:

In any case, I'm glad you like the game!
The threesome content could be dependent on a range between say 40-60% cleanliness, based on the different girls preferences. You could have the acts in the scene vary based on it as well. ie. If you are more clean the one girl will allow you to do a certain act and if you are less clean the other girl will allow it instead, essentially use it to decide the positioning within the scene.

Last edited:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
The threesome content could be dependent on a range between say 40-60% cleanliness, based on the different girls preferences. You could have the acts in the scene vary based on it as well. ie. If you are more clean the one girl will allow you to do a certain act and if you are less clean the other girl will allow it instead, essentially use it to decide the positioning within the scene.
Great thought, sounds interesting!

So maybe the initiation of a threesome shouldn't be dependent on cleanliness, because otherwise it could be disappointing because you always have to meet a certain cleanliness range.
But cleanliness (or other stats) could then determine which character takes the initiative and with whom you can go further

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
To all the wishlisters:

There were many suggestions, some really big in terms of implementation, others rather small, but most of them were really great! Some of them were already on my to-do list, others have now been added thanks to you guys!

As I mentioned a few posts ago, I'm working on a general roadmap so everyone can see what big features and content blocks are planned.

When it comes to implementing new things into the game, I always have to check if they fit into the concept, the game mechanics and can be realized with a reasonable amount of time. But even if they don't fit perfectly, I can modify some of them to make them fit, or they give me an impulse for new ideas.

So please don't be disappointed if your suggestion, even if it's really great, doesn't make it into the game. But it may well be that one day something new appears in the game that is only there because your suggestion triggered another idea in my head!

And I would like to take this opportunity to thank you once again for all the great feedback! :love:

icecream07

Dec 28, 2023
can u add incest in this story of his mom story please, there no any incest open world game where u can independently move in house and talk to girls, please❣❣

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
can u add incest in this story of his mom story please, there no any incest open world game where u can independently move in house and talk to girls, please❣❣
I don't understand the apparent obsession many players have with incest in games, but in this case based on the back story that would seem unlikely, however a future threesome with the two sister, Hannah and Jessica, would technically qualify as incest, so wait and see.

Reactions: icecream07

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Today I released the general roadmap for this game to my patrons and subscribers. I will also publish it on my website in the near future so you can all see it.

Some people seem to be struggling and don't know how to progress in the game, unlock certain events or experience Jessica's storyline. That's why I've been thinking about writing a little walkthrough for a while now.

What do you think, would it be worth the work? :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes