4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

letsgethappy

Dec 7, 2023
So basically I think a good game doesn't need a walkthrough.
And here there are the tasks with hints, which in my opinion is enough.

On the other hand: If there are players who think they need it, they probably need it.
Sounds like a case for a vote^^

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Today I released the general roadmap for this game to my patrons and subscribers. I will also publish it on my website in the near future so you can all see it.

Some people seem to be struggling and don't know how to progress in the game, unlock certain events or experience Jessica's storyline. That's why I've been thinking about writing a little walkthrough for a while now.

What do you think, would it be worth the work? :unsure:
Personally, you should stay focused on the game and not waste the time on a walkthrough, because your task hints are clear enough. We can use this forum or discord to help anyone who needs it, like we have been doing up to now.

Reactions: HexorGames

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
At this point in it's development, the game simply isn't that complex - perhaps a "Hint Mode" that the player could turn on / off as needed would be an option.

The basic problem with most Walk-throughs, aside from translation and updates, is that the people that need them the most are also the people that refuse to read them . . . or even use the Search function for the forum thread.

tronanon1982

Nov 11, 2017
What kind of lazy person or "outstandingly smart person" do you have to be to not complete the game with such hints?
I would add a diary where the MC wrote down what girls like. Find out some details during conversations. Not that it's a problem now, but we won't stop at two girls?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
What kind of lazy person or "outstandingly smart person" do you have to be to not complete the game with such hints?
I would add a diary where the MC wrote down what girls like. Find out some details during conversations. Not that it's a problem now, but we won't stop at two girls?
That's a great idea! Each girl could have a tab where info about her will be unlocked as you progress through the game and the girl's story.

Nope! We definitely won't stop at two girls. How can you call yourself "Master of Seduction" if you only have to get two girls? :giggle:

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
it seems jessica bugs and you cant talk to her
if u do any solo hannah quests and she disappears for the rest of the day
but comes after but you cant talk to her (jess)

allows us to jump lol
maybe a bit faster walk would be better

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
it seems jessica bugs and you cant talk to her
if u do any solo hannah quests and she disappears for the rest of the day
but comes after but you cant talk to her (jess)

allows us to jump lol
maybe a bit faster walk would be better
Thanks for your feedback!

Hm, I can't reproduce the problem that I can no longer talk to Jessica. Can you describe exactly what you did and in what order? Is Jessica just sitting there or is she standing and where is she when you can't interact with her? :unsure:

And did you know that you can set the walking speed in the options? ;)

Gio

Modder
Aug 12, 2016
Thanks for your feedback!

Hm, I can't reproduce the problem that I can no longer talk to Jessica. Can you describe exactly what you did and in what order? Is Jessica just sitting there or is she standing and where is she when you can't interact with her? :unsure:

And did you know that you can set the walking speed in the options? ;)
just sitting and no ui coming up to talk or anything

nope did not, a default faster would be appreciated :)

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Fatal video driver crashes (Unity-based) are preventing continued play (Nvidia 1060 3GB on this rig). 2560x1440 resolution, seems to have some performance issues (not surprising while in development) that may be contributing factors. Display resolution appears to be tied to desktop resolution (unsure if this is by design).

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
It looks interesting, but as a game developer I will make a few comments :)

The player feels cramped. It feels cramped in the interior, where walls press on you from all sides and even in open space you don't really feel this openness. For first-person games (and third-person games, by the way), interiors are usually made a little larger than they are in reality, precisely so that the player doesn't feel cramped inside. Also you need adjust the camera a little, in particular increase its viewing angle and play with the lens settings. All this will immediately add space and make the perception of the surrounding world more comfortable.

The hero's movement speed is too low. It is clear that there is running, but you want to move faster at a walk.

To interact with an object or a person, you need to come right up close, this is inconvenient and often passing by you simply don't notice that you can interact with the object. It is better to slightly increase the interactive distance. It is also inconvenient that some objects (a striking example is a bed) need to be approached from a certain side to interact.

The logic of the location of the player's response block in dialogues is also very strange.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
It looks interesting, but as a game developer I will make a few comments :)

The player feels cramped. It feels cramped in the interior, where walls press on you from all sides and even in open space you don't really feel this openness. For first-person games (and third-person games, by the way), interiors are usually made a little larger than they are in reality, precisely so that the player doesn't feel cramped inside. Also you need adjust the camera a little, in particular increase its viewing angle and play with the lens settings. All this will immediately add space and make the perception of the surrounding world more comfortable.

The hero's movement speed is too low. It is clear that there is running, but you want to move faster at a walk.

To interact with an object or a person, you need to come right up close, this is inconvenient and often passing by you simply don't notice that you can interact with the object. It is better to slightly increase the interactive distance. It is also inconvenient that some objects (a striking example is a bed) need to be approached from a certain side to interact.

The logic of the location of the player's response block in dialogues is also very strange.
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Very interesting to read a constructive comment from someone who has already more experience than me in the 3d field.

Some suggestions are simple and quick to implement and have also gone straight onto my to-do list.

But rebuilding the entire villa to make the rooms a little larger is surely not possible in terms of time, as this would also affect all objects and scripted positions. But it's definitely a good tip for the future! ;)

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Very interesting to read a constructive comment from someone who has already more experience than me in the 3d field.

Some suggestions are simple and quick to implement and have also gone straight onto my to-do list.

But rebuilding the entire villa to make the rooms a little larger is surely not possible in terms of time, as this would also affect all objects and scripted positions. But it's definitely a good tip for the future! ;)
Is it possible and easier to change the scale of the main character instead of the villa? If the MC was 10% smaller it may have the same effect as making the environment larger, all things relative.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Damn.. Another game with no creampie option, are adult game devs allergic to creampie for some reason??
I can only speak for myself as the developer of this game: No, I'm not allergic to creampies. On the contrary: I like it too!

But making creampies look good and not totally shitty is not that easy. It takes time because it's work after all, and you need some experience and an idea of how to create it.

I have already completed the first test implementation (as mentioned in the previous post) in the next version. So you'll have to be a little more patient, but you'll get it. ;)

StarLord Games

Game Developer
May 10, 2019
Is it possible and easier to change the scale of the main character instead of the villa? If the MC was 10% smaller it may have the same effect as making the environment larger, all things relative.
This won't help, because in this game the MC is just a camera and its scale won't affect anything. Need to change the dimensions of the environment.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Fatal video driver crashes (Unity-based) are preventing continued play (Nvidia 1060 3GB on this rig). 2560x1440 resolution, seems to have some performance issues (not surprising while in development) that may be contributing factors. Display resolution appears to be tied to desktop resolution (unsure if this is by design).
The fatal error and crash you encountered seems to be an engine thing which I sadly probably cannot influence. :confused:

I think the engine is taking the resolution that is currently set as default on your computer. Have you tried setting the resolution to a lower resolution in the graphics settings of the game to fix the performance issue you mentioned and get more fps?

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I can only speak for myself as the developer of this game: No, I'm not allergic to creampies. On the contrary: I like it too!

But making creampies look good and not totally shitty is not that easy. It takes time because it's work after all, and you need some experience and an idea of how to create it.

I have already completed the first test implementation (as mentioned in the previous post) in the next version. So you'll have to be a little more patient, but you'll get it. ;)
NICE!! Creampies all the way!! :ROFLMAO: Oh, and if it's possible, please never ever forcing use of condoms..ever, especialy when taking a girl's virginity, if ever any of the future Li is a virgin or at least have the option to go raw and creampie them into oblivion! :p:p

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes