4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
HexorGames, thank you for your hard work on a pleasurable game to play so far. I really liked the way you made Hannah look , as well. I ran into no unusual bugs playing through the Maids questline and plan on continuing with adding Jessica. The Lust penalty is a little steep at times but one can usually build it up skipping any heavy H scenes for a few days. Keep up the good work and I wish you well on this project!

• Red Heart
Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
it seems jessica bugs and you cant talk to her
if u do any solo hannah quests and she disappears for the rest of the day
but comes after but you cant talk to her (jess)
I was able to reproduce that behavior you described with Jessica.

Aaand... I think I killed that damn bug! So that should be fixed in the next version. ;)

FisherMatt

Jul 4, 2018
Great game! I'm not sure if I have completed all of the current content. I am not seeing any new tasks so that may clue me in on the answer to this... Do we get to have sex with Jessica in this current version?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Great game! I'm not sure if I have completed all of the current content. I am not seeing any new tasks so that may clue me in on the answer to this... Do we get to have sex with Jessica in this current version?
Glad you like the game!

The last story chapter in the current version for Jessica is “Unexpected skills”. So if you've played that, you've experienced all the content available for Jessica at the moment.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
release_v013_sfw.jpg

I just released the next version on my and ! There's a lot of new stuff and a bunch of bug fixes in this version.

So if you like the game and want to help push it forward, this is a great opportunity to support me and my work. (y)

And I'm sure the two girls would be excited too! :love:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
the cleanliness system is pretty annoying but the rest is great
When you play with Jessica, cleanliness isn't as important because she's not as concerned with being clean as a real maid like Hannah.

And it's wonderful that you like the game!

JON786

Jan 21, 2020
Version 0.13.0 released!
New
13 hours ago
And the next version is ready for you, dear patron!
There is a lot of new content in this version, such as a new story chapter with Jessica, two new tasks (now favors), a random scene with Hannah, a lot of bugfixes and much more! A detailed changelog and the download of the new release can be found via the links below.
And don't forget: it was your support that made this new version possible. So I hope you enjoy the new content!
Wait for this update please share as soon as possible thanks.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Please Any one share the update. We are exciting Play this update. Thanks. :love:
It's really great that you want to play the update, which you also will certainly get. And I'm already looking forward to all your feedback on the new version! :love:

But please show a little more patience and thus respect for my hard work and for those who support this project and are happy about their reward.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
HexorGames Are you capable of making the game more interactive during sex scenes and touching? Just having the options to go harder, faster, harder (sometimes grab or dont grab a body part) then cum feels a bit jarring compared to how the rest of the game feels. It is also outdated like, we did that back in the Meet&Fuck games.
I'm currently in the planning and conception phase for the next story chapter with Jessica, which brings me back to your comment. ;)

The current chapters with Jessica are structured differently and the way to cum is more dialog-driven and you don't have to click "faster" a few times before you can finally hit the "cum" button.

Does that make the chapters with Jessica better for you than the ones with Hannah?

AkiranGaming

Jan 4, 2024
I'm currently in the planning and conception phase for the next story chapter with Jessica, which brings me back to your comment. ;)

The current chapters with Jessica are structured differently and the way to cum is more dialog-driven and you don't have to click "faster" a few times before you can finally hit the "cum" button.

Does that make the chapters with Jessica better for you than the ones with Hannah?
I have a feeling he means more like Some Modelling Agency, where you are able to control the action more and without buttons.

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
I have a feeling he means more like Some Modelling Agency, where you are able to control the action more and without buttons.
lets hope you are right haha i swear everyone compare any game mechanics with Some modelling Agency and i will say they've got the best in controlling and all that moving around everyone should play them and even the devs should learn from them cuz there is always new things to learn and use it in your own life/game xD

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
Was a little bit upset with the amount of content of 0.13. I mean I liked the scene with Jessica, but I was hoping for more. Well, gonna wait for 0.14 now.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Was a little bit upset with the amount of content of 0.13. I mean I liked the scene with Jessica, but I was hoping for more. Well, gonna wait for 0.14 now.
I'm sorry that you got a little upset. That was certainly not my intention! :oops:

Which version did you play before you played v0.12?

If it was v0.9, then you have skipped several versions. So please don't expect such an increase in content with each new version, as you enjoyed new content that was added over three versions back then.

The goal is certainly to achieve such an increase in content and even more with each new version. However, the amount of new content I can add with each release will always depend on the support of this project, as this determines the amount of time I can invest in development.

I hope you've really explored all the new content and stuff, because there's a bit more than just the new chapter with Jessica. In any case, I'm glad you like the new chapter with her! :love:

ChinPowa

Oct 29, 2017
I'm sorry that you got a little upset. That was certainly not my intention! :oops:

Which version did you play before you played v0.12?

If it was v0.9, then you have skipped several versions. So please don't expect such an increase in content with each new version, as you enjoyed new content that was added over three versions back then.

The goal is certainly to achieve such an increase in content and even more with each new version. However, the amount of new content I can add with each release will always depend on the support of this project, as this determines the amount of time I can invest in development.

I hope you've really explored all the new content and stuff, because there's a bit more than just the new chapter with Jessica. In any case, I'm glad you like the new chapter with her! :love:
I played 0.13 and 0.12 before.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Like the game, but stuck at "talk to Hannah naked" on the Final Exam task. No E appears so I can talk to her. Really hate rolling back to my last save.
I have tried to reproduce this problem on my end, but have had no luck so far. I experienced no problems testing this scene over and over. Hannah stroked my boner so often now that it is glowing :LOL:

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Maybe it has to do with what you did before you started this story chapter? Do you have some more info for me? :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes