4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
it says i unlocked titjob with jessica but i never seen that SEX ACTION maybe its named wrong?
Today is bug hunting day! ;)

I have not yet been able to reproduce this behavior. Can you tell me when and at which point this message appeared?

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
That was a WHILE AGO Lovely Developer i believe after i did all there was in that version of that game i am not sure if the message popped up saying i did everything or could be a memory from another game but i did everything and i was checking the unlocked position/sex position with hannah and then went to Jessica SEX ACTION place and it said that there was Titjob that i unlocked but i never saw that ACTION

Rexihexi

May 23, 2018
I think the concept of the game is great. Its something else and defo more immersive. I would definitely appreciate more options ingame when having sex with the girls e.g. when having sex from behind take all their clothes off OR more options when cumming e.g. cum in mouth, face, tits etc. also better "swallowing" mechanisms". Cheers!

Traxar

Mar 7, 2023
the sex scenes are terrible, the physics are terrible, the plot is boring, the sounds are terrible = terrible game(

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
the sex scenes are terrible, the physics are terrible, the plot is boring, the sounds are terrible = terrible game(
There are people that like games like that + The Dev is still doing alot of work to make new content bugfix improve scenes(yes they might need improving) i am sure in the future its gonna turn out better then what it is now i think saying all these bad things Don't help the Dev only gonna make him feel bad INSTEAD give him some suggestions which scenes need Improving what other you would want in a game . Come on dude Lets be nice here we Get to play a game and we rate it and suggest new things about it . Brodude no offence but its better to let them hear new things and telling them how good they are doing so they can feel happy and continues to make more things and improve the once he already made.

Stickster42

Apr 27, 2022
This looks great so far, not too grindy with just enough variation of actions to not become tedious.
Looking forward to seeing more.

A few minor things I noticed;
1. The name you enter at the start seems to change to Michael at some point.
2. Asking Hannah to call you Daddy etc only seems to last for that conversation.
3. Limiting frame rate needs to be re-applied via settings every time you load a save game.

Reactions: Afyyyy

luke666sama

Aug 27, 2020
I disagree. The game is a work in progress, of course it is not going to be perfect, but so far I've been loving the game, I love the plot and even in its early stages the game is kinda immersive.

Moving on..
The fact everything in the game is made around you being in POV 100% of the time is a BIG PLUS for me. I would absolutely LOVE to see this game grow in terms of content and/or chapters.

Maladika

Oct 13, 2018
I'm probably not the first one to say that here... but the "cleanness" system is really boring. Why a shower don't clean you 100% ? :D what can you do more ? use detergents ? .. or if you really want to keep the +25% shower bonus (but i don't see any good point in that).. why can't we take more than 1 shower by day ?

plz change that... it just delay the gameplay/story with a very boring routine.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes