4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for asking - it shows that you like the game. :love:

I haven't managed to release it this week because I've been concentrating on finishing the latest release.

But I hope I'll manage to build the next free edition within the coming week (which will then be v0.8.0)

Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
v0.8.1 was just released to the public!

public_081_pat.jpg

I already updated the links and info in this thread. But you can also download it from my website hexorgames.com

In addition to many new features the game world is expanded by adding RPG elements. Also Hannah reacts now differently to your and / or her stats and can also refuse you if you mess up.

To experience the new game feeling, I highly recommend to start a new game.

I wish you much fun playing!

There's more if you like this game:
The latest version 0.11.0 (as Supporter Edition) is available on Patreon and Subscribestar as a reward for everyone who wants to support this project. Your support would be a great help to the speed at which I can develop this game, and as a reward you will receive the latest version of the Supporter Edition. So if you really like this game, this would be a win-win situation for you and this project.

Jessica would be very pleased to meet you there, and I'm sure Hannah would be very happy too!

Last edited:
Reactions: linus.quotes

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thank you so much for this precious feedback! It seemed to happen only sporadically, but I found the problem, fixed it and updated all the download links.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the kind words!

Is there anything you think I could / should improve? Did you notice any bugs or problems while playing the game?

Many things haven been improved and bugs have already been fixed in the more recent versions, but I am always happy to get suggestions, ideas or feedback on problems so that the game can become even better.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Just wanted to ask if any of you had a case in the latest free edition (v0.8.1) where [GIRL 1] was displayed in story chapters instead of Hannah.

Someone reported this to me, but unfortunately I didn't receive any further information about where exactly this happened.

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
Thanks for the kind words!

Is there anything you think I could / should improve? Did you notice any bugs or problems while playing the game?

Many things haven been improved and bugs have already been fixed in the more recent versions, but I am always happy to get suggestions, ideas or feedback on problems so that the game can become even better.

I think, like everyone else, now I want more content related to the smooth development of relationships, more poses like cowgirl :3 more situations, for example, voyeurism in the shower, fetishes with underwear. Like that :)

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Nice to read what content you are expecting.

I have a huge list with tons of ideas and things I will add to the game, and it includes all the things you mentioned. And those will definitely be added in the future as well or are aready included in releases after the latest public release ;)

Currently I'm working on about 20 new animation clips for the upcoming release :)

I love building all of this, even though it's a lot of work and I'm doing it alone. I just wish I could dedicate more time to development because damn time is my only limit. So I am happy for anyone who supports me and buys me time so I can develop faster and add more content with each release.

Reactions: Maddison44

Maddison44

Aug 9, 2023
If you do housework together with the girls, it would be more fun. I also want them to interact more with objects and also walk, swim, watched TV and sleep.

• Red Heart
Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
It's always nice to read your ideas and suggestions as they are very valuable!

When I have the time to do the proper animations, I'll add more of the things you mentioned (swimming, sleeping, etc). In later versions there is already much more content (I assume you played the latest public version). Right now I'm focusing on adding more sex animations with the new character Jessica and pushing her story forward.

And your suggestion of doing housework together is an incredible trigger for me and a great idea! I want that in the game too! I'll see how I can integrate that into the game and will probably use that as a basis for creating future tasks with the girls. So thank you very much for that!

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
v0120_title.jpg

And the story continues! v0.12.0 was just released on Patreon ( ) and Subscribestar ( ).

There is a lot of new content in this version, such as a new story chapter with Jessica (the third now), new cumshots throughout the game, a new menu system with graphic settings and much more!

v0.11.0 is already available for 5$ backers.

Reactions: Yanagi-san

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
That will be after all my backers have access to the version that has just been released. So it will be in the first half of August.

I will keep you updated here.

Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes