4.50 star(s) 15 Votes

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
To be honest. Not worth a play. You spend 99% of the time doing homework and gain tiny bit of numbers to increase.

Reactions: rev_10

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the feedback on the game.

This game is not meant to be a sex simulator, it is a story based experience that takes time to develop. You have to unlock sexual content by interacting with the girls and making the right choices. Since you write that there is nothing to do except homework: Have you played the story chapters?

I'm constantly expanding the content of the game to reduce the grind. But it's probably just not the kind of game for you.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: rev_10 and B1-23

huak2123

Apr 3, 2019
Actually, there are lots of sandbox simulator games in f95. Have you ever play even one of them? They have much more characters, much more events even they have the same game pattern or game verison are in demo, preview, v0.0.1, test, alpha or what. Instead of prasing and talking dirty with 1-3% mood or whatever increasing. If you like doing your boring homework everyday and repeatly then you should try this "game". This only can reveal there are tiny little bit of animations and events in the game.

Last edited:

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
And again I ask you, did you play the whole game including the story chapters or did you just do the tasks you mentioned? There is certainly more going on in the game than just these tasks.

In any case, you are invited to tell me your ideas and give me constructive feedback on what would make the game better for you. (y)

I know that this is not the perfect game, but I'm also pretty sure that every indie game needs time to grow and get better. And all great games once started small and with few possibilities.

As for the lack of content you mentioned, there is already another character that has been introduced in newer versions. There is a way to earn money, and in the latest version there is a completely new menu system with graphic settings. This game is in development and will grow in content as time goes on and support grows.

Reactions: Gelenvagena_Briu

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thank you!

It's so nice to read words like that when I'm done with my daily work on the game and stop by here again ;)

The latest release (v0.12.0) will be available for $5 backers on August 5th. After that I will build the next public release for you!

dodginhos

Jul 11, 2024
I just finished the game in about 1-2 hours! It's really great, though I wish there was more content. It reminds me of Last Hope and House Party. I also love the main character and the all-around environment seems pretty original. Yes, the tasks were pretty tedious, and walking around is a pain in the ass (especially when sprint was very slow + some object collision) but after about 50% mood, you're mostly focused on lust. I don't play games like this very often, and I must admit I really enjoyed this one, without any expectations going in. The only downside is terrible frame drops at night. But I'm patiently waiting for the next version! Have a good one, you did a great job.

Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for the feedback, your opinion and your thoughts on the game. There's a lot of valuable info in your lines for me.

As for the content, there is already a lot more going on in later versions. So I can promise you that there will be much more content in the future! And the more content there is, the less tedious the things will be, as there will be more stuff to fill in between - if you know what I mean ;)

In later versions, you can already set the walking speed so that you can move faster.

With each new version, I also work on optimizing the game a bit more for performance. In the latest version I've also added a resolution setting. If you like, you can tell me what OS, CPU and graphics card you played the game on.

In any case, it's great you tried, finished and liked the game, even if it's not the kind of game you often play! (y)

malha_vacas69

Feb 27, 2022
The game has potential no doubt but for me there's a huge wall that is blocking my interest in it and that is that the versions are so far apart from each other, the difference between the free version and the paid one is huge it makes me lose interest in trying the game. It's completely fine to put the latest version behind a pay wall on release a lot of games do it but they normally release it to the public weeks or a month later. It's really hard to gain any interest in the game when you know that you are playing a version that is 4 versions old.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thank you for your opinion and your honest feedback.

What I can't quite understand, though, is why you lose interest in a game (that you might even like) just because the distance to the latest version is a few releases. You get the releases for free at roughly the same intervals as those who back the project. Sure, you'll get them delayed, but that's all - you will get them! And all backers have to wait for new versions too...

If the gap until the latest release was only 4 weeks or so, I think the motivation to support the project (and thus the speed of development) would drop because you just had to wait 4 weeks to play the latest version for free.

And finally, you get the game for free because others have actively contributed to its development and progress and made it possible to bring the project this far. So don't you think it's okay that those who support the project have a noticeable advantage over those who play the game for free?

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
The game has potential no doubt but for me there's a huge wall that is blocking my interest in it and that is that the versions are so far apart from each other, the difference between the free version and the paid one is huge it makes me lose interest in trying the game. It's completely fine to put the latest version behind a pay wall on release a lot of games do it but they normally release it to the public weeks or a month later. It's really hard to gain any interest in the game when you know that you are playing a version that is 4 versions old.
As I take all constructive feedback and opinions seriously, I have given your comment a little more thought. And I came to the following conclusion:

As a reward, all supporters of this project gain access to an exclusive "Suppoter Edition", in which you can do a few more things in the game than in the free version.
So as the content of the game will grow, there will also be more exclusive content for this edition. So if there is more exclusive content for supporters, I can start to close the "release gap" you mentioned without decreasing the benefit for supporters.

This could be a win-win for everyone, but it will certainly take some time and some releases to get to that point. And maybe the gap will turn out to be small enough to get you interested in the game. :unsure:

Nevertheless, I thank you for the impulse you have given me with your feedback and I am also happy about what you have written about the potential of the game...

• Love
Reactions: Goldusplayar

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
That is indeed a great suggestion! I had the same idea some time ago and already added a dynamic event in v0.11.0 that is triggered randomly: When you are working at your computer in your office (also introduced in later versions), Hannah will sometimes show up and offer you a coffee. Depending on your and her stats and unlocked sex scenes, you can fuck her in your office in different ways.

Many more such events are planned to make everyday life more exciting and sexy!

Reactions: Maddison44

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
i Like this game alot as someone said above there is the homework type stuff but i don't mind that game is pretty good i would hope in future there are some settings like video settings or something to turn to medium atleast cuz morning noon is good but evening lowers the fps by half amount and in scenes when you look everywhere is good but as soon as you look at the girl in front the fps cut down by half other then that the game is really fun i would like if in the future you could move your hands and maybe touch face booba or other parts of the body but if that don't happen its still a good game!

Reactions: HexorGames

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
v0.9.0 was just released to the public!

v090_nsfw.jpg

I've already updated the links and info in this thread. You can also download it from my website hexorgames.com.

In this version you will see the new girl Jessica for the first time. There's also a new story chapter with Hannah with lots of sexual action! And you can finally set the walking speed in the options!

For more details, just check out the info and changelog in this thread's initial post.

Have fun with this release!

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
i Like this game alot as someone said above there is the homework type stuff but i don't mind that game is pretty good i would hope in future there are some settings like video settings or something to turn to medium atleast cuz morning noon is good but evening lowers the fps by half amount and in scenes when you look everywhere is good but as soon as you look at the girl in front the fps cut down by half other then that the game is really fun i would like if in the future you could move your hands and maybe touch face booba or other parts of the body but if that don't happen its still a good game!
Thank you for your feedback. I'm glad you like the game!

Yes, the performance thing is hard to master, but I'm learning, working on it and improving it a bit more with each release.

In the latest release (v0.12.0), I have added graphics settings in which you can set the resolution and the maximum frame rate, for example. Maybe the game will run better for you with that version then.

And the things you mentioned about touching the girls is a great idea! These are also planned and have already been partially implemented in later versions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zandalf and Afyyyy

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
I'm currently collecting info that I can take into consideration as I optimize performance.

You said that the fps on your system drop by half when you look at the girl. I'm developing the game on a machine that's several years old and it's running at about 50% system load at solid 60 fps. So maybe my system is too strong to be a good reference for performance :unsure:

Can you tell me what hardware you are using (GPU / graphics card and CPU)? Are you playing on Windows or Mac? And: what is your desired framerate, or what is your maximum fps? With this info you would help me a lot! :love:

Reactions: Afyyyy

Afyyyy

Sep 18, 2017
I have a Pretty old system too was planning to upgrade in the month of May but had personal issues. i got 1050ti Gpu 4GB , 16 gigs of Ram and a i5-4590 Cpu please guys don't bully xDD and on windows 10 which i watched so many yt videos to make the best performance out of it and in games like these that my fps is kinda low i sometimes use Lossless Scalling on a few games mostly story mode games that Doubles your Fps with little to no Difference Plus a bit of sharpness to make it look nicer even on some newer games it works so well but in others there are tiny issues and your fps gets stuck to 60 which i was planning to use on your game i got it from steam but for that to work your game needs to be Anything but on Fullscreen mode , Windowed or Borderless Windowed then it would work really well but your game didn't had any video options so i couldn't test it but maybe not everyone have the same specs in here some might have lower then mine which i am sorry to hear that and some might have a really good pc but those people are less compare to the ones that got old systems so lets hope it doesn't take away a lot of things from your game so everyone could play it but any game nowadays can be optimized and i enjoyed your game and i hope others can enjoy it too even if they got slightly lower specs then me.

HexorGames

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2023
Thanks for all the info! (y)

So I think at least you should get good performance with the latest release v0.12.0 as there are new graphics settings.
You can then switch to windowed mode or adjust the resolution, enable or disable Vsync and set a fixed framerate. If you play with all these settings in combination with the “helpers” you already use, you should then get good performance.

In any case, I optimize the game a little more with each new release. From v0.8.1 to v0.9.0 there should also be an improvement in fps in the chapters when it's evening or night.

Reactions: Afyyyy

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is there a way to increase the dexterity, unlike the others, I can't seem to locate where to do it
Screenshot 2024-08-16 233523.png

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes