Seeking Master PC'esque Bimbofication games

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Hi All

Is anybody aware of any games that use a Master PC type of mechanic (or similar) to bimbofy NPC's. Basically having complete control over the mental and physical state of a target and being able to observe the transformation and the effect that it has on the behaviour of the target.

The only one I have encountered thus far is an unfinished RAGS game called ANDAW - The Promotion (A Nice Day at Work)

Would appreciate if anybody could recommend a similar type of game?

Thanks

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
About ANDAW....
I keep getting discovered by the secretary at the beginning of the second day, no matter what I do.
What can be done to avoid this?

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
About ANDAW....
I keep getting discovered by the secretary at the beginning of the second day, no matter what I do.
What can be done to avoid this?
Not exactly sure as it has been a long time since I played the game. It is however far from a complete game so it may just be that you have reached the end of content.

thegibusman

Sep 25, 2019
Not exactly sure as it has been a long time since I played the game. It is however far from a complete game so it may just be that you have reached the end of content.
Replies on the website indicate that the author made good on the various endings he proposed, but I'm thinking he later gave an update and messed up the code.

Edit:
He never finished the game past the first day. The exposed ending is the only office ending available.

Last edited:

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Replies on the website indicate that the author made good on the various endings he proposed, but I'm thinking he later gave an update and messed up the code.
Interesting... I had not seen that update. Where did you see the author's reply? Are you playing version 0.5.7?