RPGM - Completed - Master vs Slave [v1.0] [Noxurtica]

1. 3.00 star(s)

bobjones9792

I want to like this game, the author put some effort into it and the master side is definitely different from the typical rpgmaker game. Problem is the scenes are painfully mediocre, and as the master you need to grind to get a lot of them. Slave side is more typical rpgmaker gameplay, though you can kill your master. Without good scenes and with mediocre gameplay as well its not worth playing for long though.

That said, if the author worked on his art and maybe tried a different engine, it could result in a good game, but this just ends up being dull.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Lendier

It has a solid concept with nice pixel art. The CG are not that great, but not the worst either. Corruption seems to progress very quickly, so I don't know how long the full game could be, but it's worth supporting to see. The current version (V0.2) has about 15 or 20 minutes of gameplay if you try everything, and sets down the mechanics and a couple possible routes nicely, do give it a try.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

James Cook 1232

I have never seen an rpgm slave trainer, I have very high hopes and wish this to become a new meta, but so far i love the game, it draws you in with uniqueness and it has pretty descent art work for an rpg of this type.. I have very high hopes for the future!